Chapter 6

I know you just want to read the story, so i won't waste your time. Here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I started to panic when I heard her cry. I started to frantically try and comfort her, but she wouldn't stop crying. I looked to my friends for help.

   "What's wrong with her? Why's she crying?" I asked them, worried for my daughter's well being.

    "She needs milk to eat, go and get some cows, I'll take her." Sally said, taking Aqua from me. "Thanks sally." I told her. "Do us all a favor, Aqua especially and get the milk." she said laughing at me.

   I nodded and teleported to the nearest place that I could find with cows. and OF COURSES it had to be the LAST place on minecraftia that I wanted to be. sky army base.  JUST GREAT!!

  the reason why I don't want to be here is, well, 1) I may have tried to kill him and most of his friends, 2) he is great friends with Notch, 3) it's impossible to steal from him, meaning i had to talk with him, 4) He refers to gold as 'budder' and is very protective of it and 5)  all his cows are Made out of go- I mean budder! If I'm going to even have a CHANCE of getting some of his 'Budder' cows, I have to appeal to his better nature. He KNOWS that I absolutely HATE  calling gold budder. This will show him I'm serious about this. * sigh * no use stalling, let's just get this over with.  I took a deep breath, and started walking towards the base entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's more and another cliffhanger for you. I would have finished the chapter but I'm running on only 1 hour of sleep here. so yeah, comment, vote and click on that little star over there. Aqua, anything you want to add?

   Aqua's note : ... * hugs herobrine * Thank you for saving me from becoming uncles slave. I know that you probably already knew, but I felt like I NEEDED to say it. so, thanks.

   You're welcome Aqua. you know I'm always here for you if you need me. Your so cute and not like the other girls your age, you are so classic.

* sniffs, smiles widely * I appreciate that daddy.

  you're welcome.

   but now, * ahem * OOO YOUR SO SHINING. LIKE A FIFTH AVENUE DIAMOND.  AND I JUST CAN'T  BEAT YOUR SMILE. I WANNA TREAT YOU TO MIKOS. I WANNA TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCE.  I WANNA WRITE YOU A SONGS THAT GOES LIKE THI-

  is that one of thier new ones? I haven't heard you singing it from you're room and you sing every single one of thier songs as soon as it comes out.

   No its from a different band. Back to the song! YOUR OVER MY HEAD YOUR OUTTA MY MIND! YOU MAKE ME WANT YOU AT THE WRONG TIME. LIVING IN A WORLD GONE PLASTIC, BABY YOUR SO CLASSIC. I'm done now.

  okay. Well, by Aqua's friends!

  Bye my friends! and you can call them your friends too herobrine.

okay then.  Bye my friends!

Bye my friends!