Prologue.[M]

It was night at that time, the beautiful dark sky without a single star, the moon could be barely seen as clouds were covering it...

Under the beautiful night sky, there was only one room from an apartment which was lit dimly.

Loud skins slapping were heard, sinful moans were let out each and every second...

A beautiful young boy was currently under the other, letting himself being pounded senselesly by the other...

To say that the boy was already a moaning mess...

"A-Ah~ S-Slow...D-Down!!" the poor boy moaned and begged.

"You should really learn to know who you belong to, slut!!" the one who was on top of him growled into the boy's ear, licking the shell.

He just shivered.

He knew that he had to run away, away from him, from this monster, from this nightmare.

The once cute, innocent, nerdy boy he once knew was gone.

After a few more thrusts, the other finally came, filling up the poor boy's abused hole.

Then slowly, the other rode out of him.

Soon, both of them collapsed onto the bed, while the other hugged him "lovingly".

To be honest, he was disgusted, disappointed, angry and scared.

But what can he do?

To say that he loved him?

Yes, he had loved him, but that was years ago.

"I love you, Tae," the other said.

"I know," the boy, Taehyung just nodded and replied him softly.

"I fucking loved you so much, Tae. Do you even realize my love towards you,"

I do, but that was before you went crazy, possessive, more like...

obsessed...

Just then, Taehyung felt the other slowly drifted off to sleep while still hugging him tightly.

Maybe it wasn't the first time Taehyung cried ever since it happened.

He would always think to himself, where did he ever do wrong?

What kind of sin has he committed?

To deserve this kind of punishment?

But he knows it well...

That his biggest sin was...

meeting Jeon Jungkook...

The one who made his whole life into a living hell...

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! Finally!!!!! The REAL prologue!!!!!! 😂😂😆😆 Whatever, just hoped you enjoyed it, Bueeeeeeee!!!!! 😂😂