Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

Taehyung could feel himself being dragged by his so called 'husband' up the stairs like a rag doll.

He was begging for Jungkook to let him go.

"S-Stop!! Please..." he cried, but the latter didn't seem to even bother.

Instead, he felt more aroused by the younger's protests.

"Na-ah, sweetheart," he said in a sickening sweet tone.

After arriving in their room, Jungkook threw Taehyung onto the bed roughly.

Taehyung quickly curled up into a ball, afraid that the man in front of him would do more horrible things.

Tears started to formed in his beautiful doe eyes.

And Jungkook seemed fascinated by it.

He sat down on the bed and went to reach Taehyung, but Taehyung only scooted further away from him.

And that made him mad.

Immediately, he grabbed both of Taehyung's leg and pulled him down.

Now that Taehyung's under him, he could do whatever he want.

Yes, whatever he want with the beauty.

Without any interruptions.

Without anyone to stop them.

Then, he was snapped back to reality when he felt pain in his stomach.

Taehyung had kicked him there.

He fell backward a little, and Taehyung took the opportunity to get up.

But Jungkook only pushed him back harshly, making Taehyung hissed in pain.

He grabbed both of Taehyung's arms and wrapped them with his necktie he found in the drawer next to the bed.

"I'm sorry, babe. But you just had to be this naughty, huh?" Jungkook said, smirking.

Taehyung just squirmed under him.

He really wanted to get out of this horrible place, away from Jungkook.

Without him noticing, the gown he was wearing before had been torn apart with a swift.

He was now stripped naked right in front of the murderer of his mother.

His kidnapper...

And he knew what he would do...

He felt like his whole world crumbling down.

"Please...don't do this..." Taehyung begged as he cried.

But Jungkook only smirked.

He leaned down, and whispered into Taehyung's right ear.

"You do know, dear. Bad boys get punished, right?"

Kay, this chapter is cringy af and crappy so please don't complain cause I've been on hiatus on this story for a long while. I just need ideas man!!! 😂😂😂😂