Chapter 3

Warning ⚠

If you're not comfortable with this chapter please skip cause I will not take any responsibility of what it'll cause... So, yeah.

No one's POV

Loud clanking sounds were heard.

The empty cans and broken bottles were kicked around.

And there were the bullies before, gathered around at the back of the school.

It was already late and everyone had left, excluding the other employees of the school such as janitors or whatever.

They were at the back of the school which is a quiet and dark place, no one dared to go there.

"Urghhhhhhhh, that fucking bitch will pay!!" their leader yelled as he threw and empty soda can onto the ground furiously, making the poor can fly somewhere else.

His members, of course, got scared of him.

"Hey,  b-boss. If it wasn't for Taehyung..."

Their boss sighed.

"Yeah... If it wasn't for Taehyung, I would have punched him out of his daylight!!"

Suddenly, dark chuckles were heard.

"Boss, you heard that?!" one of his members asked, rather alarmed.

"Who in the world would had the balls to come over here?!"

Just then, the clanking sound was heard and the can that was thrown earlier came rolling back, until it hit their leaders foot.

They immediately became alert to their surroundings.

"Who's there!!" their boss yelled.

Silence.

Just as they thought it was just their imagination, a dagger came flying out from nowhere suddenly, and it hit directly into the throat of his member, the one stood next to him.

Blood came splurting out, and it soon turned into a pour of blood came flowing down from his opened throat.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!" everyone screamed, panicked.

Their boss was shocked, watching as his member, more like a corpse now, fell backwards, not a single sign of living was shown.

The others started to run, to escape form here.

Unfortunately, all of them met the same fate as the one from earlier.

One had his throat slit opened, one even had his head chopped off, and it came rolling on the ground...

The place was soon covered in blood.

The leader was so scared that he stumbled backward.

As soon as he fell, he felt his hand squished something soft.

He looked down, and screamed as he saw that it was an eyeball, a bloody one.

"Are you done screaming?" just then, a voice came out, that same dark voice, yet it was so familiar.

The leader quickly bowed down, praying to himself not to get killed.

"P-Please!! Have mercy on me!!" he plead.

The figure that was hiding in the shadows all along, finally stood out, revealing himself.

The leader looked up, shocked to see who it was.

"Y-You!!" he yelled.

Maybe that was his biggest mistake.

Jungkook just laughed.

"N-No... It can't be!!" the leader yelled, trying to protest of what had really happened.

Jungkook just smiled, not his usual smile, but a sinister one.

He inched closer, slowly.

One step.

Two step.

Thee step.

Then, he finally stopped right in front of the leader, his bully.

Jungkook kneeled down into his bully's eye level.

"You know what, I was gonna end you in a nice way at first..." he said.

Then chuckled darkly.

Fear immediately came back to his bully.

"But I guess you need to be punished first, in a slow, painful way..." with that, Jungkook stabbed the knife he was holding it behind into his bully's eye, pulling it out with a swift.

His bully screamed in agony.

"What's that? I can't hear you!!"

Stabs.

Another stab on the arm.

And he screamed again.

"This... Is for punching me!!"

Stabs.

Another stab on the leg.

"This... Is for kicking me!!"

Stabs.

Another stab into his other eye.

"This... Is for looking at my Tae in an inappropriate way!!" he yelled.

His bully was already closed to death. He was in so much pain.

"And this..." he looked at his bloodied knife, placing his tongue on it, licking the blood.

"Y-You're sick!!" his bully managed to speak one last time.

Jungkook just laughed like a maniac.

"Oh, my. You must not know who you're talking to..." and with that, he stabbed directly into his bully's heart.

"Taehyung's mine!! And he'll always be!!" he marked.

He watched as his bully twisted in pain.

There was a loud screech, then silence.

Jungkook just sat there, playing with the bloody knife.

"Ha...Ha...HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed.

Crazy was one word to describe him.

"Now..."

"Who's next??"

An evil smirk spread across his face.

"How about that Park kid?"

Hey guyssssss!!!!!! Please don't hate me after reading this chapter!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Okay, whatever.... Bye!!!! ❤