Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

Once he was done, Jungkook pulled back, leaving Taehyung in a panting mess.

Jungkook just smiled, evilly.

Then, he leaned into Taehyung's ear and whispered.

"Now, now princess, I'm gonna untie you, and don't try anything stupid or I won't hesitate to hurt you," he warned.

Taehyung just gulped.

As soon as Jungkook untied him, he felt a little relieved.

But it wasn't long enough when he felt his eyes being covered with a black silk, blocking his sight.

"W-What are y-you doing??" he asked.

Jungkook found it amusing at his scared doll.

"Don't worry, princess. You'll see," and with that, he grabbed Taehyung's hand and lead him to somewhere else.

And now all Taehyung could feel was complete fear.

"W-Where are you t-taking me?" he asked, but he didn't got any answers from the other.

So, he just kept quite and played nice.

Just then, they came to a halt.

"We're here, princess," Jungkook said as he untied the knot of the black silk around Taehyung's head, letting the silk fall to the ground.

Taehyung had to adjust due to the sudden bright lights.

It wasn't really bright when he noticed there was only a lamp lit dimly around the room.

"W-What's this place?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook just chuckled darkly, then said,

"You don't know what this place is?"

Taehyung just shooked his head.

"It's the place where we're having our wedding ceremony!!" Jungkook exclaimed like a child.

But Taehyung was having none of it.

He only felt scared.

"Oh, looks like I forgot to turn on the lights," and with that, Jungkook switched on the switches on the wall he was standing next to with a swift.

The lights were all on.

And to Taehyung's horror, he found two lifeless bodies sitting on a bench.

What's worse is that both their faces had stitches all over their mouths, making them looked like they were smiling, while their eyes were stitched shut.

"Oh my God..." Taehyung gasped.

"W-Who are they?" he asked.

"Oh, them?" Jungkook said while pointing at the two lifeless bodies.

He smiled like a maniac.

"They're my parents!!" he said in an excited tone.

"P-Parents??" Taehyung said, shocked.

"What? Can't you see, they're super happy for me!!" Jungkook said while he went forward and grabbed his dead mother's face with a stitched smiling mouth.

"They're so happy for their son getting married to the beautiful you!!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Taehyung only felt disgusted.

"Y-You're sick!!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook stopped for a while, then laughed darkly.

"Sick?! I ain't sick!! I'm such a good boy for my parents, and maybe I'll be a good son-in-law to your mother, right?" Jungkook said.

"M-My mother isn't here..." Taehyung tried to protest.

Jungkook just smiled like a maniac.

"Oh, really? But I think I've already invited her, right miss??" Jungkook said in a sickening sweet tone while he grabbed someone from a dark corner.

And that someone happened to really be Taehyung's mother...

"M-Mom!!!!" Taehyung screamed.

He wanted to cry at the horrible sight of his beautiful mother.

His mother had her eyes stitches shut, he mouth stitches into a smile shape, there were blood stains all over her face.

"N-No..." Taehyung cried, he couldn't take it anymore.

Jungkook just smirked.

He leaned into Taehyung's mother's ear, and said,

"Thank you for giving me you child, ma'am. I promise you that I'll take good care of him. But what I want you is to rest in peace so that you won't have to suffer all of these, can you?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung's mother couldn't say anything to protest as she couldn't even open her mouth.

Even though she couldn't see her son one last time, she knew that her son knew that she had loved him so much.

"M-Mom...please..." Taehyung begged.

Taehyung's mother had tears flowing down her cheeks.

And all of a sudden, her neck was slit open, blood came pouring down.

She fell back and soon, fell into a deep slumber where she could never wake up and see her beloved son again.

"No!!!!" Taehyung screamed in agony as he knelt to the ground.

Taehyung had finally broke.

Oh, how much he loved that Taehyung's broken.

"Y-You...you monster!!" Taehyung screamed.

Jungkook just stared amazed at Taehyung.

He dropped his bloodied knife on the ground, then went forward to Taehyung.

He crouched down to his level, then said.

"Seems like the ceremony's over, and for what you've just called me..."

Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung didn't even want to look up at him.

He felt weak.

He felt hopeless.

And what Jungkook's next sentence just made it worse.

"You're gonna have a punishment tonight, doll,"

Okay.... So this chapter is a lil crappy but that's okay!!! 😂