Chapter 13 [M]

Third Person's POV

"You do know, dear. Bad boys get punished, right?"

Taehyung gulped as he watched Jungkook taking off his pants and boxers, revealing his already throbbing huge cock.

"T-That won't f-fit in..." Taehyung managed to speak while his whole body was already trembling in fear.

But Jungkook only smirked.

"Oh yes it will, my dear. And I'm gonna enter you raw,"

And with that, he thrusted his whole length into Taehyung, making the poor boy yell in pain.

"T-Take it out!!! Please!!" Taehyung cried.

The moment when Jungkook thrusters into him, he knew that he had already lost his virginity to his kidnapper.

He couldn't bear the pain at his lower region.

"P-Please...it hurts!!" he begged.

But Jungkook seem like he didn't even heard him as he pulled his length out until the tip was left then pushed back in whole, making the brunette scream.

He repeated the process, only to fasten his pace until it turned into an animal pace.

"Ah—stop!!!" Taehyung begged while crying due to the unbearable pain he was receiving.

Yes, only pain but no pleasure.

He didn't even feel a single pleasure in it.

"P-Please...stop!!" he begged again and again.

But Jungkook kept on thrusting inside him.

Taehyung felt that his ass had been torn apart.

He could smell the blood from it.

"Ah, ah—stop...!!" he screamed once again when he felt his prostrate being hit.

Jungkook noticed this and kept on hitting that same spot, abusing it.

Taehyung swore that his hole was already bleeding in pain.

"Ah, ah—!!!" Jungkook knew that Taehyung was close.

He quicken the thrust until both of them came.

"N-No!!!" Taehyung cried.

But Jungkook was having none of it.

He came right inside Taehyung, filling him up, making the latter in a panting mess.

Tears were pouring madly down Taehyung's cheeks.

He had been raped.

He felt miserable.

When Jungkook finally pulled out, cum mixed with blood were leaking out from Taehyung's abused hole.

Taehyung was so tired that he couldn't even move and immediately, he blacked out.

That was his first abuse...

Oops, I think I wrote the wrong chapter~😂😂😂😂😂❤❤