Chapter 1

Kim Taehyung wasn't your typical student.

He was kind, sweet and loving.

Everyone in the school loves him.

He was also known for his charms and beauty.

Also known as the "Belle" of the school.

Most of the girls would like to be with him, even boys. But what he did was kindly rejected them as he said he wasn't ready for any of this romantic relationship.

Even so, other students would just watch him in awe.

He looked so pure yet fragile, like even a slightest pressure applied to him would break him immediately.

He would always help others in need like helping others with their homework.

He would just help anyone, even nerds.

Yep, a ball of sunshine even nerds couldn't resist.

But just then, this one nerd he met was different from the others.

Taehyung met him for the first time when he helped him out from being bullied.

The poor boy was being laughed and kicked at by some bullies of the school.

"Hey!! Stop from what you're doing!!" Taehyung yelled, stopping the bullies from their actions.

The bullies at first wanted to punch the life out of the person whoever tried to stopped them, but soon washed all away their thoughts when they realized it was the school's beauty.

"Please don't hurt him," Taehyung plead.

The bullies just sighed.

"You're just lucky that Taehyung's here, loser!!" with that, they left.

As soon as they left, Taehyung quickly helped the poor boy on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

The boy just nodded quietly while still shaking in fear, not daring to look up.

"Hey, everything's gonna be alright," Taehyung said while patting the boy's raven hair, calming him down.

"Here, let me have a look," Taehyung said as he lifted the boy's face up, examining his face for any injuries.

To say the boy was stunned by the beauty's ethereal look. Not even caring that his glasses were already broken and was almost sliding off the bridge of his nose.

He just watched as the beauty examined his injured face.

"Oh my gosh!! You had a bruise on your right cheek!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

To the boy it was cute.

"Oh... And your nose is bleeding?!" that's when the boy only realised he had already gotten nose bleed just by the looks of the beauty.

"O-Oh, I'm s-sorry... T-This is embarrassing..." the boy stuttered.

Shit. He cursed himself for stuttering in front of the beauty.

Taehyung just laughed.

And that's when it made the boy's heart burst.

"It's alright, you're cute!!" Taehyung exclaimed and poked the left side of the boy's cheek.

The boy just flustered.

"Haha, come on!! Let's take you to the nurse!!" with that, Taehyung helped the boy up and both of them went on to the nurse.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself!! My name's Taehyung!! What about yours?!" Taehyung asked excitingly.

The boy just cooed again at the cute sight of the beauty for a while, then answered

"It's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook,"

...

"Cool!! We should be friends!!"

And that's how their story started...

Chapter 1 is completed!!!! ❤❤