Chapter 14: Staying Busy

After checking into the hotel, the guys had about 2 hours before meeting Char downstairs and heading to a late dinner with the LA director of the episode they are filming tomorrow. They are going to do it a bit different, and actually use snapchat to hype the episode and film different attempts live. Since there wasn't a lot of time to plan, they are going back to some fan favorite skits and letting the audience on Instagram decide what skits they want to see done. There's 2 different instastories with 4 different favorited challenges for the fans to vote on. The two with the most percentage will be done. This means that Melanie is in charge of waking up extra early tomorrow to get the results from their social media handler and get any and all supplies the guys will need for the day. Filming begins at 10, leaving her only a few hours to work her magic as an assistant. Brian and Melanie stop at the hotel bar and order a plate of food to be sent up to their room. Once inside, Melanie throws her suitcase down and turns to Brian "so, my not prude man." She smirks devilishly "why don't I run you a hot shower and thank you for the fun earlier."

Brian can already feel his pants tighten but says "ohh, it's fine babe. I know you're probably not really feeling it lately."

"What do you mean?" She questions, her eyes squinting, trying to figure out what he's saying to her.

He tries to explain as he walks over to her "I just mean you're going through a lot and I understand if you're not in the mood for anything, that's all."

He's rubbing her shoulders and she turns her head just a little and replies "I mean, I was going through a lot but I'm fine now."

"Mel, come on. Don't do that." He says, knowing what she's trying to do.

She shakes her head and turns to face him "I mean it. I mean, sure, I'm sad. Really fuckin' sad. But she's gone and I'm here. I'm with you and we have a life to build together. I want to move forward."

He tries to hide the small smirk and he asks "what about the letter from your dad?"

"I threw it away" she tells him with a shrug.

He questions "you did? Are you sure that was a good idea?"

"It's fine. So, can I get that shower running for you?" She rubs her hand down his back slowly. He squints at her this time but ultimately has to agree, turned on by her eagerness to be with him.

Although Brian encouraged Melanie to come to the meeting, she assured him that Char would give her any details she needed. Melanie had a lot of emails and calls to make for all four of the guys before her day of running around tomorrow. 2 hours later her phone pings and she picks it up, knowing it's the sound she has set for the one of the guys. She looks down and sees a text from Murray.

MurrFace: I'm going to need hot wax

Melanie smirks and responds

Melanie: No problem. With waxing strips I assume?

MurrFace: not sure yet, have to see what challenge wins tomorrow. If it's now you see me, then I'll need them but if it's laugh man standing, I won't."

Melanie: 😆 alright, I'll take note of that.

She flips her notebook to the page she has already prepared for Murray and writes down what she needs to remember. She places her phone back down and gets back to the emails. Another 30 minutes go by when she gets another ping on her phone, this time from Sal.

Sal: I'll need a salad and my usual shake tomorrow for lunch at 11:30.

Melanie: got it. Any specific kind of salad?

Sal: surprise me

Melanie notes his lunch on the page and decides to send the other three guys a group text asking what they'll want for lunch