Chapter 20: Dessert

A/N: I got comment scolded (in a good way 🙃) that I left my previous chapter the way I did! So here's the follow up!

Warning: Smutty Smut Smut

She squeezes out just a dab of chocolate on the top of his penis and of course he comments "just the the tip? Really?"

"If that's all you want from me then keep joking, boy." Melanie says back, slowly lowering her head down. She licks it off and smirks "mmmm, now that's the right kind of stuff." She leans back up to put some more on and bites her lower lip "what ya think?" It starts to drip down his penis "is that enough?"

But before he could answer she's licking the chocolate off his hardened cock and he hums out in pleasure "ohhhhh, yeah."

She finishes what she can off of him and leans up again, this time adding enough chocolate to basically cover his entire penis "I wonder what would happen.." she's saying as she does so, Brian eagerly looking down at her, wanting so bad to screw her brains out.

She doesn't finish her sentence because she instead wraps her lips around him and begins to bop up and down, the thick chocolate moving around his skin like a kind of lubrication. "Hoollllyy shiiitt" he mutters, his hands flat against the bed and his head rolling back against the pillow. More time passes as she does what she can to get off every bit of chocolate, changing from slow to fast anytime she feels him start to curl his toes like he's about to cum "you're killing me, I want to finish soo bad" he mutters through a heavy breath.

Melanie smirks, barely coming off his dick to say back to him "vanilla and chocolate are a pretty good combo." And she pushes her head back into his penis, telling him he can finish in her mouth. Brian closes his eyes as his fiancé starts to twirl her tongue around him, sucking hard and working to get him to finish. He feels his toes curl and this time she continues what she's doing and Brian finally releases into her mouth as she works to swallow down his seed. When he's done, she licks some of the cum off the side of his penis that dripped out of her mouth and wipes her face with her right hand "mmmm, that was a surprisingly good combo. A little salty, a little sweet."

Brian chuckles, still too tingly down there to move yet. He breathes in and out as the pleasure slowly fades and she moves off the bed to get a towel. As he begins to wipe up his junk, he asks "anything left in that bottle? I want a taste."

"No, no, this was your reward." She lays down next to him.

He pouts "but I want dessert."

She chuckles "I have ice cream in the freezer, want me to get you a bowl?"

He lays down on top of her, a devious grin on his face "I want you baby, your cream."

"Don't be gross" she wrinkles her nose.

"Says the women who just said my sperm and chocolate was salty and sweet." He quips back "come on, you know you're turned on right now." He rubs his hand up her thigh, tickling her.

She exhales and admits "okay, okay."

He quickly moves to shimmy off her underwear and she pulls her shirt off. Brian starts to kiss her inner thighs, lightly sucking her skin each time. She hums so lightly and Brian knows she's ready for more. He moves to the top of her vagina, kissing, letting his scruff tickle her center. She squirms at first but as he lowers further down, she settles and he uses his tongue to slide down her folds, as slow as a snail. He brings his tongue back up just as slow and she arches her back slightly. He keeps this going for a few minutes until he changes course and starts sucking harshly, wanting to taste everything she's releasing. Melanie moans with pleasure and Brian takes a second to breathe and say "god you taste fuckin' amazing."

"Brian, fuck me. Please" she begs him, wanting him inside of her.

He sighs, coming back up to answer "its too soon, I can't yet."

"Then fuck me with your hand, please" she begs further, feeling her pleasure slip away.

"Wait one second" he sits up "I have an idea"

"Quuuuuuu" she cries out, missing his mouth against her.

He grabs something from her side drawer and shows it "can I do this for you?"

"Brian!" She squeals "how'd you know about that?"

He admits "I went exploring one night when you were sleeping. So, can I?"

Melanie eyes the dildo in his hand, embarrassed he even knows about it. She's never needed it with him, being plenty satisfied every time they were sexual together. They've had some fun together, done some weird things but not this. Brian, I— uhh- I don't need a dildo. You helping me is just fine."

"I want to do this, it'll be so hot." He says, putting his hand to her entrance "come on, your so ready for me to fuck you, let me fuck you."

She bites her lip grabs her throw pillow and places it over her face "fine, yes. Go ahead."

Brian places the dildo, which is just a bit larger and thicker then he is at her entrance "if it hurts, I'll stop, get some lube."

"Okay." She nods

Brian adds on "but your so wet I think we'll be jusssstttt" he starts to push it inside "fine, yeah." Melanie adjusts just a bit as it slides inside of her, her own juice lubricating it just enough to get inside. Brian pushes a button and it starts to vibrate "how's this baby? You like it slow?" He pulls it out so it's barely in then steadily pushes it back in.

"So gooood" she hums, the pillow falling off her face as she enjoys what he's doing. Usually masturbating is such a private part of her life but she's loving Brian being the one to pleasure her with her own toy.

He continues this type of pleasure for a few minutes before pressing the button and turning the vibrator on a medium pulse. He keeps the speed of his push constantly slow though.  "Ohh, your feet are stretching out, you like that don't you?"

"So much" she pants out "give me, give me more." Brian watches the dildo go in and out of her and he feels himself start to harden again, ready to bring her home. He pushes the button one more time to turn it on high and starts to really push the vibrator in and out of her hard. He imagines that he's pushing in and out of her and growls as she yells out "god, yes! More, more.."

Melanie is enjoying herself enough she squirts, releasing more of her liquids out of her then she normally does when they have sex together. As she comes down form her high and Brian turns the pulse off, he rhetorically asks "you enjoyed that, huh?"

He takes it out and shows her his hand, some having landed on it. She blushes but sits up to meet his lips "I've never had a man do that to me, it felt so good.

"Well, I haven't been able to get this hard after releasing so soon in many years." He raises his eyebrows then licks his hand "we're quiet a pair."

"I'd say" she smiles back, moving to get up and hop in the shower, knowing Brian will follow her in and the two can finish with a quickie in the shower.