love and affection

Please comment and vote, it means so much!!

Olivia POV

Harry walked me out of the club, with my arm in his. I think that was a way to show that I am not for grabs, but I could have been wrong.

"Where are we going?" I asked, seeing that we were walking down an alley.

"Don't worry, we are just going to my car," Harry said, and even though I could not see him because it was so dark, I knew he had a smug smirk on his face.

"Wait, you have a car?" I exclaimed. "My father has a car, but he never uses it."

"Yes, darling. I have a car," Harry laughed, and we were soon out of the alley.

We walked left, and there was only one car on the side of the road. It was black and clean. It screamed money, power, and glory to me.

Harry walked me up to the car, and opened the passenger side door for me. I thanked him, and he got in the other side.

When Harry started the car, it was extremely loud. It sounds like a lion's roar, and it sent shivers down my spine.

The inside of the car was covered with clean, black leather. Almost everything Harry has been black, and I was curious why, so I asked him.

"Well, you might not know this, but black is a color that screams authority and power," Harry said, pulling out onto the road.

I stayed quiet, and watched the building lights as we passed them. All the colors in the city we something that I loved, but I never really got a chance to take in its true beauty.

"Where do you live, Olivia," Harry said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I told him the street, but asked him to drop me off about a block away from my house so my parents would not hear the car.

Harry complied to the request, but he said, "But I'm walking you to your house."

"I think I can suffice by myself," I laughed.

"Too bad," Harry said, squeezing my thigh and returning his hand back to the stick shift.

If I thought he was attractive before, he is a million times more now. Seeing him drive and paying so much attention to everything made him look irresistible.

"Why me?" I asked quietly. "You can have any woman in this city, but you choose me."

"I do not want any of the other woman because they either throw themselves on to me, or they are terrified of me," Harry answered. "And since you didn't know who I was when we first met, you gave me the impression that you thought of me as a human, not as a symbol of power."

"You do realize I was heavily intoxicated, right?" I asked. "I could barely see a clear view of your face."

"Well," Harry started, "just give me the benefit of the doubt."

I laughed at that, and let Harry continue to drive in peace. We were soon rolling up to the corner near my house, and Harry turned off the ignition, and ran over to my side to open the door.

He took off his hat, and said, "My lady."

I literally almost had a heart attack when he did that, but I did a little curtsy to thank him.

He grabbed my hand, and we started our walk back to my house. The summer night was starting to get chilly, but I tried to ignore it.

Soon we were in front of my house, and I gave Harry a small kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Harry," I whispered.

"Goodnight, Olivia," Harry said, bringing my hand up to his mouth and giving it a light kiss that sent my heart into flips.