nervous

Please vote and comment! I will not update until this story has at least 30 votes!!

Olivia POV

Bethany and I were soon in her bedroom, and she was trying to get me to call Harry on her telephone.

"He just makes me so nervous," I shrugged. "I don't want to make a fool out of myself."

"Honey, that means you like him," Bethany laughed. "And I'm sure Harry likes you too, so just give him a call."

I gained the courage and I got off the bed to walk to the kitchen to call Harry. Bethany followed me downstairs, and I saw that neither of her parents were home.

"I don't remember his number," I suddenly said.

"Yes, you do," Bethany answered. "Just call him."

She caught me lying, which was pretty easy since I was a terrible liar. I remembered his number like the back of my hand, but I was just scared I would get my heart broken again.

I put in Harry's number, and I let it ring until I heard the man's voice on the other side of the line.

"Hello?"

"Hi Harry, this is Olivia," I spoke quietly.

"Oh, hi, Olivia," he answered. "How are you?"

"I'm doing okay, and you?"

"Wonderful now that you have called," he said. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you, too," I answered. "Can I come down to the Club tonight?"

"I would love you too, but the Club is closed for today."

"Why?" I asked with a laugh.

"It's some holiday today, I think it's Labor Day," Harry said. "But you are more than welcome to come over to my house."

"That sounds great!" I answered happily. "What time do you want me over?"

"Don't worry, Sweetheart, I will pick you up," Harry laughed.

"I'm not home right now. I'm at my friend's house," I said.

"Ok, where is that, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked.

I gave him Bethany's address, and he said he would pick me up in two hours. I hung up the phone, and Bethany practically tackled me with a hug.

"I'm so happy for you," Bethany said in the crook of my neck.

I smiled against her, and I said, "I'm so nervous."

"It's normal for someone to feel nervous, but just remember that you know this man. Harry is anything but a stranger to you."

What Bethany said was true, but there were so many thing I didn't know about Harry. He seemed to keep to himself a lot, but maybe tonight will allow both of us to be comfortable with each other.

~

Bethany helped me prepare for my night out with Harry. She helped me curl my short, brunette hair, and also pick out my attire for tonight was well, in which she threw me a knee length, lilac dress.

I looked at her in hesitation, and she said, "Who is going to judge you? Your family isn't here."

"You have a point," I said with a huff. "Am I a whore?"

"Sweetie, you are anything but," Bethany answered. "You are probably one of God's most innocent creatures."

"I just don't want to be judged," I sighed. "I hate feeling like I don't belong, or that people look down upon me."

"First of all," my friend started, "you guys are going to Harry's house, so it will only be you two. He won't judge you like that. Secondly, who cares what you wear? It's your body, don't let others decide what you wear."

I let her words sink in, and it sounded accurate in my eyes. It is easy to sound confident, but to be it is a much harder task.

"Just breathe, you will be fine," Bethany hugged me. "Besides, I'm not an expert in the male specimen, but Harry definitely likes you."

I laughed against her, and I looked at the clock, seeing that Harry should be here in a few short minutes.

"I'm going to need to go soon," I spoke to Bethany.

She giggled happily as she dragged me downstairs. I looked outside the window, and saw the familiar car roll up in front of the house.

"I will see you soon," I smiled at her, and she pulling me into another hug.

"Have fun tonight, honey," Bethany said. "Love you, stay safe, call me if you need anything."

"Ok, love you too," I said, pulling away from my friend when I heard a knock at the door.

"I will let you have your time with him, bye!" Bethany exclaimed, running upstairs.

I got the confidence to open the door, and I saw Harry in dress pants and a dress shirt. Not a tie nor a jacket was on him.

"Hi, you look gorgeous," Harry spoke, swallowing hard.

"Thank you," I smiled. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Shall we go?" Harry asked, holding out his hand for me to take.

I gladly took it, and we walked down to his car that looked like it was brand new, when in all reality it was just very clean.

He helped me get in the car, and soon we were on our way to his house. I have never been in the establishment before, but I was looking forward to seeing it for the first time.

The house was a lot bigger than I was expecting, and I could not help my mouth dropping at the sight.

"Would you like a tour?" Harry asked, scratching his neck.

"I would love one," I said with a smile.

Harry grabbed my hand, and without thinking, he kissed my knuckles lightly.

"Where would you like to go first, Mademoiselle?" The man asked me.

"I don't know, you choose," I shrugged while blushing. "And do you speak French?"

"Oui, je parle français," Harry laughed.

(A.n: yes, I speak French.)

"Yeah, I only understood, like, two words from that," I laughed, a little embarrassed about the little knowledge I have of the language.

"Don't worry, I will teach you a little the next date," Harry said, giving me a wink.

"Oh, and what makes you think there will be a second date," I stated.

"Just a feeling," Harry smirked.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Don't forget, the next update won't be up until this story reaches 30 votes!! So, vote for each chapter if you wanna read the next chapter!!

With love,
~s