self-deprecation

Please vote and comment!!

Olivia POV

We were currently in Harry's Ford, and he had his arm wrapped around my waist as I sat in the middle seat. He would need to remove his arm when he needed to shift gears, but other than that we were cuddled together with my head on his shoulder.

I felt a strange warmth when I was pressed against Harry. It was not just the feeling of radiating body heat, but just a sense of comfort just washes over me. It's extremely relaxing.

Harry was soon driving up to the club, and he parked his car. It seemed to be packed tonight, so parking was hard to find.

"Watch your step," Harry guided me, seeing a crack in the road. "I don't want my angel hurting herself."

I laughed, grabbed onto his hand. Walking inside with Harry, I felt like all eyes were on me. I must of forgotten that the man beside me does own this joint, and I was with him. I was imagining the feeling to be a sense of confidence, but it was the opposite.

Harry led us to the other room, and we sat down with a group of people. Two of them being Louis and Liam, who I met before. But there were two others I have never seen before.

All of them men at the table had women on their laps, and the women did not look happy to be there.

We sat down, and out of nerves and anxiety, I pulled myself closer to Harry.

"You have nothing to be nervous about, darling," Harry whispered into my ears. "But just stay with me, for now."

I nodded against him, and the men held their hands out for Harry to shake.

"I'm Alexander Underwood," a man that looked rather small and scrawny, said.

"And I'm Jack Fletcher," the other man said. He was wearing a suit like Harry's, but he had a top hat on his head and a cigar in his mouth. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Styles."

They both looked intimidating to me, but Harry's arms around me made me feel much better. I hated to feel nervous or scared, because that was when you were your most vulnerable. I also felt like a lamb, surronded by lions.

"So, this is your New Girl?" One of the men, Jack I believe, asked. "Pretty one, you got there, Styles."

A deep blush overtook my cheeks, and I tried to hide myself from everyone.

"Hey, Olivia," Harry whispered to me. "Would you introduce yourself."

I nodded, and I said, "My name is Olivia. It's lovely to meet you."

"A pleasure it is," the other man, Alexander said before taking a sip of his drink.

The men continued to talk together, and I excused myself to use the restroom. All eyes were still on me, mostly from men. It felt gross, to say the least.

I used the bathroom, and washed my hands. I then ran into someone walking out, making us both fall back.

"Oh my," the girl I bumped into said. "I'm so sorry, ma'am."

"No need to be sorry, it was my fault," I laughed.

The woman was shorter than I, standing at around 5'2, while I was about 5'6. She also had short, red hair that made me envy her vibrant style.

"Olivia," I introduced myself to the woman, and held my hand out to her.

"I'm Mary," the woman smiled. "Again, my deepest apologizes for running into you."

I told her to not worry about it, and I walked back over the men. Harry invited me back with open arms, and I sat down in them. He was being extra gentle with me right now, and I liked it. It made me feel better.

"Styles, you can get in trouble for this," Alexander said. "This isn't a joke."

"Yeah, if someone finds out, they can shut down your club," Jack added on. I had no clue what they were talking about, but I decided to listen a little bit more, since I was here.

"Boys, it's alcohol. I have no clue what America was trying to do when it banned alcohol, but as a citizen of this country it is my right to drink whatever I please," Harry said defensively.

"And I agree with you-"

"Then why won't you shut up about it?" Harry asked, starting to get louder. "This isn't your fücking club, so stop trying to say what goes on around here."

Harry was starting to yell, and if I'm being honest, it was a little frightening. I was so used to him being gentle and kind, but now he is on the verge of being aggressive.

"Harry," I whispered to him, rubbing his back. "Try to calm down, honey."

"Olivia, stay the fück out of this," Harry spit at me.

My eyes were wide open in shock, and I had no clue what to do. I was not going to let Harry stay over at my house if he was going to speak to me like that. I was also not going to let him walk all over me like that.

I got out of Harry's arms, and stormed out of the club. I was not going to make a fool out of, especially by him. I asked one thing from him, respect, and if he wasn't going to give it to me, I was done. All my life, I have had people walk all over me, but I was done. I had enough.

I was was now out of the Jazz Club, and I walked down the street towards my house.

"Olivia!" I heard Harry yell.

I kept walking. If he was going to disrespect me, then he has the same thing going for him.

"Olivia, please, come back!" I heard Harry say, but he sounded closer, as if he was running.

I had enough of this now. I couldn't run away from this. I needed to be the bigger person.

"What the fück do you want?" I yelled at him. At this point, I was livid about the situation. I have also never cursed, but there is a first for everything, I suppose.

"Just listen to me, baby," Harry said, walking up to me, and now standing infront of me.

"First of all, don't call me baby," I started, putting my hands on my hips. "Secondly, there is nothing for you to say, since I think you said enough."

"I'm sorry, Olivia. I didn't mean to snap at you like that," Harry said, almost with a look of desperation in his eyes.

"Harry, I have never felt a worse feeling in my life when I was in there. Everyone was staring at me like I was just some object, so when you said that to me, it really fücking hurt," I fired at him.

"I was angry, Olivia," Harry sighed. "I couldn't control some of the things I say when I'm angry like that."

"Well, how do I know that you won't do something to me when you get angry?" I asked. "I was trying to help you calm down, but you completely ignored me."

"Olivia, please-"

"No, I'm not done," I yelled at him. "You are the first guy I have really ever talked to or done anything with. You know how hesitant and scared I am to be with you, yet you treated me like shït because you were angry."

"Olivia, just let me explain-"

"Good bye, Harry," I said, and then I turned around to walk home.

"Let me take you home, at least," Harry pleaded.

I turned around, and gave him my middle finger. I was absolutely done with this, and I wanted to let him know that I was not playing.

I walked away, and I heard Harry yell for me to come back. It almost sounded as if he was crying. It was then that I felt the pain of leaving him. I knew this is what I had to do, but it really hurt me to go. All I wanted to do was the run back to him, and jump into his arms. But I knew that would be self-deprecating for me to do, so I continued my walk home with tears in my eyes. It was the hardest thing for me to do, but it was the best thing for me to do.

Hey guyssss

I hope y'all are doing ok. I'm not doing too bad, and I hope you liked this chapter. If you did, VOTE for it.

I love you guys,
~s