the good chills

Please vote and comment!!

Harry POV

We were currently cuddled in Olivia's bed, her head resting on top of my chest. I was playing with her hair while rubbing her back in a relaxing manner, and I could tell she was starting to get tired.

"Is my baby getting sleepy," I whispered to her, kissing her forehead lightly.

She gave a small nod, and managed to pull herself closer to my body. Olivia was clingy, but that was one of the many traits I loved about her.

I let Olivia fall asleep against my body, and I couldn't help but to be nervous if her parents came home. I parked my car about a half a block away, but I just had to make sure that I stayed conscious.

While Olivia was asleep beside me, I could not help but to observe her room. Her walls were just white with paintings on it, but she had one window in her room that was covered by a curtain. Olivia had a decently sized room, but a good amount of the space was taken up by her bed. Her bed was a king-sized bed with many blankets that were neatly placed on it.

Her room seemed very modern and definitely something she would have enjoyed to design. Olivia didn't strike me as a person to be over the top or extreme.

As I was laying beside this beautiful woman, I grabbed a book from her nightstand. It was The Great Gatsby, and I couldn't help myself but to start reading it.

I opened the book to the first chapter, and I saw that Olivia had annotated it. It was interesting to read her thoughts on the story in front of me, but I also felt that I was invading her personal thoughts.

I put the book down, and just decided to shut my eyes for a little bit. I was rather tired, and Olivia's parents did not seem to be coming home anytime soon.

~

When I woke up from my small nap, it was already dark outside. I thought my nap was om the shorter side, but I realised that it had to be at least a four hour nap.

I was also saddened to be left alone in the bed I fell asleep in, so I got out of Olivia's bed and walked into the kitchen.

Olivia was doing the dishes when I wrapped my arms around her waist frim behind, scaring her.

"Jesus," Olivia exclaimed. "You need to stop scaring me!"

"Mhmm," I answered, resting my head on Olivia's shoulder and having it nuzzled into her neck. "Why weren't you in bed when I woke up?" I pouted.

"Because I had things to do," Olivia turned around, and said to me. "That was probably the first nap I have had in years, and it felt great, but I still have many chores that need to get done before my parents get home."

"Where are your parents anyway?" I asked, scratching my head. They had been gone for a long time now, and it was strange of them to give no sign of their arrival.

"Not sure, but the less time I get to see them the better," she laughed. "Now put yourself to good use, and dry these plates."

~

Olivia POV

Harry stood next to me, and looked lost to do what I told him to do.

"You grab the cloth," I said, grabbing the cloth from the counter, "and then you just dry the dishes with it."

"Oh," Harry laughed. "Yeah, I have never done this before."

"I can tell," I laughed. "But you will get the hang of it soon enough."

We continued to do the dishes with me washing them under the water and with soap, then me handing them to Harry to dry off. Once everything was clean and dry, we went to go sit down on the couch in the living room.