Chapter Ten

Glynda's Point Of View

Ozpin looked at me.
"Are you okay, Glynda?"

I looked at him.
"I'm fine...."

Ozpin held both of my hands.
"You can just tell anything. I wouldn't tell anybody else about this. It's just between you and me."

I look into his brown eyes and sigh.
"I'm just kind of shocked about what happened last night..."

Ozpin hugged me softly.
"I am too....It was my fault that the spell happened. It was an accident."

"Accidents do happen time to time. It's normal. We are all human and made many mistakes before."
I said as I cupped his cheeks softly and kissed his cheek softly making him blush.

"I said as I cupped his cheeks softly and kissed his cheek softly making him blush

I smiles softly as he froze blushing.
"Your adorable, Ozpin."
I then blushed when I realized I called him cute.

I looked at him blushing as hugged him back.

He then nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck.
"I love you you know that..."

I blush a bit darker.
"I know that since you kissed me and I love you too."

Ozpin stayed there smiling.
"I think we should go out on a couple dates before we make it official that we are dating."

"That would be the best optional. We can just do the dates on weekends and probably have Qrow bring his nieces and watch Julia, or have James watch her, or have Summer and Tai watch her while we have a night out."

Ozpin though for a bit.
"How about Qrow because I don't want Julia be scared of James and Summer and Tai's house to go up in flames. It would be the best that way."

I nod.
"When will the date be?"

Ozpin thought for a moment.
"Why not have it Saturday night? It would be easier that way since their is no work to be done on that day."

I nod.
"Sure what time?"

Ozpin looked at her.
"How about 5 pm?"

"That will be good."
I say as I blush a bit.

"I will see you in a bit, Glynda."

I nod and close to the door to get ready for the day.

Now let's see what Julia is up too

Julia's Point Of View

I'm playing with a weapon while Qrow is teaching Ruby, Yang and me!

Yang is trying to beat Qrow but she always fails.

It kind of funny but Ruby and I just start laughing.

I personally like Ruby better then Qrow and Yang.
She is nice and loves cookies!

Ruby and I were laughing as Uncle Qrow told a joke.

"What to know something kiddos?"

"What it is?"
Ruby says excitedly.

"Well James Ironwood's sister actually pranks him and isn't like him at all but he can't fire his own sister."

I looked at him.
"What does she do to him?"

Qrow then takes his scroll out and shows a picture of Ironwood's office filled with balloons.
"She pulls innocent pranks once in a while. Which is funny and she is friends with me."

I then had an idea.
"Should I ever prank Ozpin?"

Qrow looked at me.
"I would do it if he ever forgets your birthday or a important holiday, kiddo."

I nod and smile.
"Okay!"

Narrator's Point Of View

That was the beginning of the pranks......

Author's Note
Thank you getting this book up to 400 views!
I never had a book that isn't an rp that got up to 400 only about 110!

If you have an suggests or ideas of how I can continue the story or any curveballs, write in the comments because I will credit you and maybe use the idea.

So have a good day!

Also happy HOLODAYS!

12/2/18