Valentine's Day Special

February 14th....

A day where love in the air.......

Sometimes sadness.....

Mostly a lot confess to their crushes.....
(Holo you should do that!
Me: NOPE!)

At least everyone spends time with their love ones.......expect one.....

Salem......

What she doesn't now that Ozpin has found somebody else he loves.....He used to love her but now he doesn't..

Ozpin was pacing nervously in his office thinking about what to get Glynda for Valentine's Day.
"Should I get her flowers? Chocolate? A necklace? Something with a diamond? Her birthstone? Maybe a card? A card won't be good enough for her."
Ozpin said quietly to himself as he then looked out the window.

He sighed softly as he looked at the Emerald Forest.
'She will find me one day and do anything in her power to get the relic and kill me. That day is coming soon...I can feel it......It's not her fault.....nor mine.....She made her decision and this where was lead to.....She could of done something different....But the past is the past.....I couldn't change it even if I tried....I loved her and I moved on.....and she has too.....'

Glynda was in her office thinking about what to get Ozpin as she did the paperwork she was assigned to do.

She really didn't like Valentine's Day.

Her reason was a different story then most others. It wasn't because she got rejected by someone.

It was at her time when she was a student at Beacon.

She has changed so much since then.

Glynda then realized what she could get
for Valentine's Day.
She got up from her chair and went downtown to find the gift she wanted to give him.

Ozpin got Glynda a green necklace since he knew her very well after having her work for him years now.

Glynda got Ozpin a new coffee mug.

Ozpin walked to Glynda's office nervously and knocked on the door.

"Come in."
Glynda said.

Ozpin opened the door and walked it.
"Good afternoon, Glynda and Happy Valentine's Day."
Ozpin said as he handed her the box.

"Thank you, Ozpin."
Glynda smiles as she opened the box.
She then handed him the coffee mug,

"Thank you, Glynda and I love you."

"I love you too."
She said before she kissed him softly.

That's it for now!

Sorry this was in a rush.
Next week I think it is RoseGarden?

Idk.

So bye.

1/27/19