Chapter Thirteen

Glynda's Point Of View

Tonight I go on a date with Ozpin....

I'm scared that I am going to make a wrong move.

I brush my hair as the thoughts of me messing up were swarming in my head.

I put my hair up into a bun and put some earrings in as I take a deep breath.

I look at the clock and see that he would be coming in an hour.

Which give me time to relax.

Ozpin's Point Of View

I left Julia with Qrow for the night so I have time to get ready for the date Glynda and I are going on.

I'm just going to take her to a nice restaurant and a walk through the park which I know she will like a lot.

I'm a bit nervous...but excited to spend sometime alone with Glynda.

Julia's Point Of View

Qrow brought me to Summer and Tai's house which I am playing hide and seek with Ruby and Yang.

I like them and they are nice,

They don't care if I accidentally start a fire which we can stop it from spreading.

Also we can ice skate if we want to....I still don't know how to ice skate...

I'm just hiding in a closet with Ruby while Yang is looking for us.

Ruby and I not to laugh as Yang struggled to find us.

"Ruby! Julia! Where are you?"

Ruby and I smile at each other as we tried not to laugh but ended up laughing out loud for no reason.

Yang opened the door to the closet.
" I found you two!"

Glynda's Point of View

I went on my scroll to look through my email just to see what is going on and stuff and then I hear a knock at the door.

I turn off my scroll and get up to answer the door.

I walked over to the door and put my hand on the door knobs and turned it as I opened to see Ozpin holding a white rose for me.

I smile and blushed a bit.

"Good Evening, Glynda. This is for you."
Ozpin smiles as he hand me the rose.

I smile and blushed
"Thank you Ozpin."

"Your welcome."
Ozpin smiles.

I then put the flower somewhere I wouldn't forget and went back to Ozpin.

"Shall we?"
Ozpin said as he had his hand out.

"Of course."
I said as I put my hand on top of his.

Ozpin's Point Of View

I smiled softly as I held Glynda's hand and walked to the restaurant which I called ahead and reserved a table for us.

The waiter lead us to a table in a spot outside which had a nice view of the city.

I looked over at Glynda who was looking at the view smiling which she always looks beautiful when she smiles.
(YOU SO FUCKING PRECIOUS WHEN YOU SMILE! I had to and it was worth it. Oh look this how I get to 500 words. So bai! Jk.)

Glynda and I talked during dinner and laughed for awhile.

Then I took her on walk through a park which she held my hand.

Glynda stayed close to me which I then felt a heat spread across my cheeks as I wrapped an arm around her.

She then came to a stop.

I stopped and looked at her.
"Glynda are you ok-"

I then felt a warm pair of lips on mine as my eyes widen.

I then relaxed and kissed her back wrapping my arms around her waist...

We pulled away after a while and I then heard something coming from a bush near us.

Author's Note

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Last chapter of 2018!
Check out my RoseGarden story and snowbird story!
So bai!

12/30/18