i am thankful for friends

so RedPandaWorld "tagged" me so yay

first of all, i just want to thank all my friends on wattpad/discord (you know who you are). you have all been amazing friends, even better than my irl friends, and i wouldn't be the same without all of you.

idk how to describe this, but after meeting so many friendly people on wattpad (granted there are some not-so-friendly people), i think my world kind of opened up a bit. not sure how, but i feel different. also a lot more mature (because like everyone is older than me)

(im sad ceci's "i am thankful for" is going to be so much longer than mine)

i'm also thankful for my mom, who's been trying her hardest to make sure i'm happy, even though the divorce has been hard on her. i want to give her something for christmas, but i'm not sure what. i want to thank her for driving me everywhere, for making sure that i stay healthy and warm, and for making sure that i will always be loved.

i know there are people out there who feel like they're alone, and that no one cares for them. but most of them are wrong, and i want anyone who feels alone to know that. somewhere out there, there will be someone who cares about you, and maybe you just haven't found them yet. and everyone should be deserving of friends, no matter what they've done. because the more you ostracize someone, the worse they become.

so yeah. i'm not just thankful for my friends, but for all the true friends out there in the world.. . 

. . .

on a different note,

i

er

think i have a crush on someone else now

you know the guy that i hate/like

i still have a crush on him

but there's this other guy

who's really quiet and nice (a.k.a. the opposite of me)

and he's really really really really really good at piano (i cri im not)

but like i don't hate him at all

which makes me wonder about that other guy

who i like/hate

thing is i only see this guy once everyone like one/two weeks

which kinda makes me sad

uhg

bye

. . .

also if you want to do this tag do it

i already know who reads this book so all of y'all are doing ok

yay

RedTheSavage yOU however need to update your random book chop chop move it