pwa tag

i'm writing this on my ipad pls don't @ me for grammar mistakes

anyway, i was tagged by sxftsmiIes a.k.a. ceci

Which entry are you most excited to read for the PWA 2019?

I paraphrased this question uh—

Anyway, I was super excited to read "My Name Is Loto" by ImberLapis. I can't tell you if I liked it or not, since I'm a PWA judge, but the description was intriguing.

Also Imber, if you're reading this, I swear I read it. On another account. By accident. Please don't expose my other account :")

What is you favorite thing about the PWA?

Well, I think it's a great opportunity to practice writing and get recognition for it. For a lot of new writers, it's hard to gain views and followers without some form of help. 

The PWA is a great way to do this. 

I think it also is a pretty good motivator—because there is a deadline, you have to actually publish and finish your works. 

Plus, I've met a lot of amazing people through it, as well as some really great books, so that's a bonus.

What is your least favorite thing about the PWA?

Honestly, I know there is no way to fix this, but it seems like almost everyone either dislikes or likes the PWA. Like, you either like it or you don't. There's no middle ground.

I don't know why the PWA causes such extreme feelings, and I know there's nothing the moderators can do about it, but it bothers me.

I feel like people almost expect too much of the PWA. I know that Sheare basically almost runs the entire thing herself, and I respect her for taking on the responsibility. 

Now, I'm not necessarily saying that people aren't justified for disliking the PWA. But I think they could express it a little less...harshly, I guess? I'm going to steal a quote from ceci real quick.

"...hate doesn't conquer hate. Love does."

- Ladybug, Miraculous Ladybug

(btw this an amazing show you should watch it. thank you for coming to my ted talk)

Tags:

uhhh like three people read this thing...

and one of them tagged me

so

CertifiedBreadstick have fun

.
.
.

also if this is too short i'm sorry T-T