c h a p t e r s e v e n

"Thank you." Kara giggled as she threw her top on. "That was the best time I have had in awhile."

Mon-El smirked and slowly walked over to her.
"You're welcome." He whispered and kissed her gently. "Do you know, you... you have these comets in your eyes. These bright blue comets and I uh I think they are beautiful."

Kara blushed at those words.
"You know what I think it beautiful?" She asked.

"What?"

"You." She laughed and kissed him again. "Anyways we need to get to the grocery store. I am running low on food." Just then on the news she overheard an alien robbery was going down on 10th street. She sighed. "Just before I take care of this."

Kara leaped out of the balcony and flew to 10th street. When she landed the ground shook, but people's faces turned from panic into relief. She walked up to the alien, just a stupid helgramite.

"Hey helgramite!" She yelled. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" She sped up to the unsuspecting alien and punched him square in the face. "Officer we got an alien cleanup over here." She told the officer and flew off. She could hear the awes of the people.

      "Alright I'm back!" Kara yelled into her home. Mon-El stood up and went to greet her.

     "Welcome back!" He said, kissing her on the lips. "Are we ready to go the store now."

     Kara nodded and sped back into her normal clothes. "Lets go." She smiled, grabbing Mon-Els hand. The two walked out of the door hand in hand.

     "Ooh can we get these?" Mon-El asked, holding up a box of Swiss rolls. Kara laughed and nodded. "Yes!" He cheered throwing them into the cart.

"You are such a child." She giggled and continued shopping.

     The two ended up buying almost all junk food. The cashier stared at the two adults as she scanned their very unhealthy food and boxes and boxes of potstickers.

"Ready?" Kara asked as she picked up most of the groceries. Mon-El nodded and they walked out of the door.