Betrayal

Hey Everyone I'm back and excited to be getting my story started, my last fanfic was a success and I hope 🤞🏻 this will Be too, Sooo without further ado let's get started...
*******************************

Today was the day, I was going to give Tin my boyfriend my virginity, I finally decided it was time.

I got dressed in my pink crop top, white shorts, white converse and white cardigan.

Pete's Outfit ⬇️

I smile and grab my cherry blossom body spray and spritz myself

I smile and grab my cherry blossom body spray and spritz myself. I fix my hair and put on a bit of lipgloss.

I smile at my reflection and grab my house keys and cell phone looking through my contacts and finding my boyfriend's name, I leave him a text but he doesn't respond.

"Maybe he's busy, I'll surprise him" I mumble to myself, I grab my wallet and my keys and head out to my car so I can go to the store and get stuff for tonight.

"Good evening Pete, how are you sweetheart?" Mrs. A'Kla the nice baker lady asks.

"I'm doing great, can I get the triple chocolate cake?" She smiles and grabs a box to put the cake in.

"Here you go, it's on the house" I smile and thank her and get in my car heading to get Tin and I some food.

I get back into my car and head off to Tin's house.

I pull into Tin's driveway and cut the engine, I reach into the backseat and grab my things.

I walk up to Tin's door and knock but the door is already unlocked.

I shrug my shoulders and walk inside.

"Tin baby, you home" when he doesn't reply I walk upstairs to his room and hear his music on (very loudly) and open the door.

I drop everything on the floor as I watch my boyfriend of two years, cheating on me.

"Pete, it's not what it looks like" I bite my lip as tears fall.

"How long?" Tin tried to touch me but I take a step back.

"Baby I-"

"HOW LONG? Have you been cheating on me?"

"S-Six months"

"How could you do this to me huh? Was I not good enough? Was it because I didn't have sex with you when you wanted it? This is the ultimate betrayal, I don't ever want to see you again, don't contact me, don't even think about me cause you and I are through" I look at the guy behind him.

"You better be careful, you might catch something from him, god only knows how many people he slept with without protection, I hope your happy with each other" I run out the door forgetting about my car.

(1hr later)

"How could he do this to me? The bastard" I say walking down the dark and deserted street. I stop when i hear voices.

"Stop, please I'll give you the money! Don't Hurt me" a voice screams out into the cold dark night scaring me, making me jump.

Curiosity gets the best of me, I walk along the wall into an alley.

A sexy deep voice speaks out leaving a pleasurable shiver down my spine.

"I told you Trump, you steal my shit and my money? There will be consequences, say good night" I gasp as a shot is fired in the quiet alley.

"Whose there?" The voice says, I run when I hear footsteps.

I make it about a block before I'm grabbed and pinned against the wall.

"You shouldn't have been there" I look up to find the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

"Please don't hurt me, I didn't see anything" the unknown man and his friends laugh.

"You shouldn't lie, I hate liars but for you I'll make an exception cause your cute, but listen to me well, if you tell anyone about this. I will find you, and make you suffer" I frantically nod and move back when he lets me go.

I look at all the men and run away, not knowing what was coming my way....

(Unknown POV)

I smirk as the sexy boy runs away.

"Knock?" I say to my right hand man.

"Yes, Boss?" I look at him.

"Find out who he is? I want to know everything about him"

"Yes sir" he nods and walks to our car.

"Don't worry little one, once I find you again. You'll be mine for sure" I smirk once again and get into the car.
**********************************

Okay chapter one is Complete I hope you like it.

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and had a wonderful day with their families 🦃🍽🍁

Vote and Comment