Touch My Body

Okay guys this chapter will be a long one and contain Sexual Content if you don't like sex between two men then please quietly exit the story and find another one that suits you, any hate or disrespect you will be removed and blocked.

I will place these signs ⚠️ ⚠️ at the start of the smut chapter, until then enjoy the rest of the story 😊
*************************

(Pete) 5:30 am (New York Trip)

I slowly climb out of bed and grab mine and Ae's bags and get dressed in my sweats and pull over sweater.

I walk over to Ae's side and straddle his waist, I bend down and leave small kisses over his face.

"Baby? Wake up, We gotta get going!" I whisper.

He groans and stretches his body. "What Time is it?" I giggle and look at my cell.

"5:30 I already have our bags and Arthit made us breakfast, it's about an hour and a half drive to LAX" he nods and sits up with me on his lap.

"Ok, let me get dressed" I nod and watch as he wears the matching outfit I'm wearing.

" ready babe?" I ask Ae, he nods and grabs my hand walking downstairs where everyone is waiting for us

Shu Nian runs up to me and hugs me.

"Have a good time okay?" I nod and hug him tighter.

"We will" Rome hugs me next and whispers in my ear.

"I packed some condoms and lube in Ae's bag, have a safe trip and call me once you land! And you Ae take care of my best friend" Ae nods and waves good bye to everyone.

"Korn, Knock can you take us to the airport?" They nod and grab their guns and placing them in their ankle holsters.

"Bye everybody" we walk to the car and head off to the airport.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(7 am)

"Flight 625 To New York City is now boarding" we grab out things and turn towards Korn and Knock.

"Take care of everything and make sure not to bother us until we get back on Monday, got it?" They nod and wave us good bye.

We get on the plane and take our seats.

"Thank you for choosing Delta 2404, flight duration is 5 hours and 10 minutes so sit back and relax, the attendants will be asking for drink and food orders at 1:00, thank you for choosing delta airlines" we buckle up and sit back.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(5 hours and 10 minutes later)

"Welcome To The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Name?" The front desk lady asks.

"Yes under A'Krab" she smiles and looks on her computer.

"Yep, your right on time. You booked the penthouse suite for three days two nights how would like you like to pay for that?"