Who Are You?

Hey 👋 I Hope Everyone is doing good and loving my book, shout out to Cristel_cst for always voting and comment I am glad you are liking my story so far and this chapter is for you 🤗❤️...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Pete) 4 days after date

"So how was it?" Rome asks as we are watching Keeping up with the Kardashian's.

"What" he rolls his eyes.

"Your date" I blush thinking about that night and see Rome smirking at me.

"It was surprisingly good, he was a total gentleman and he was really sweet and opened the door for me, Tin never used to do things like that for me ever"

"I am glad that your smiling and having fun again, I'm happy and proud of you" I smile and we go back to watching tv.

Rome giggles looking at his phone.

"Who is that?" He blushes and bites his lip.

"You know Ae's friend Pik? Well I've been texting him non stop since we went out to the bar and I really like him" I smile and grab his hand.

"I'm also happy for you, what does he do for work? Ae won't mention where he works" Rome shrugs.

"Uh, he hasn't told me either, he just says it's a very important job and he will tell me when the time is right" I bite my lip.

"Ae is the same way, like on Monday he came to the coffee shop and"

{Flashback}

I was working on the coffee shop, Rome was at home sick and my boss just fired someone as she went running out the door, She bumped into some guy coming in.

"What the hell was that?" The guy said walking up to the counter.

"Sorry she just got fired, what can I get you sir" the guy looks up and smirks at me.

"Can I have you?" I giggle and blush.

"Sorry, I'm not on the menu but I can recommend something that's popular?" He smiles and licks his lips.

"Sure, what you got?" I smile and grab a cup and make him a creme brûlée frappe and hand it to him.

"Here you go, Creme Brûlée frappe" he smiles and takes sip.

"That is pretty good, how much?"

"On the house"

"Uh, I'm Kongpob and you are?" I'm about to tell him but someone already beat me to it.

"His name's Pete and he has a boyfriend"

"He's not my boyfriend, he's a friend"