A Kidnapped Lover

Hey guys drama is going to happen so don't hate me 😂...
****************************************

(Pete) * 6 months into pregnancy*

( isn't his belly so cute 🥰 , if he was actually able to get preggo ⬆️ )

I sigh and sit down on the couch putting my feet up and rub my protruding baby bump.

Ae and a few of his men went to do some business deal and left me here with Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin.

"Pete sweetie, you hungry?"Arthit asks.

"Yes, do we have pickles and peanut butter? Oh and chocolate pudding"

"I will go and check" I nod and watch as he walks away.

He comes back 10 minutes later.

"Here you go pete" I thank him and take a giant bite of the sandwich and moan.

"Mmm so good" Arthit chuckles and let's me finish my food.

45 minutes later...

Ding Dong

I get up and go to open the door, I see a man and about to say something when he covers my mouth with a cloth and holds me against his body.

"Shh, sleep boss will be very happy to have you" I finally consume to the darkness, as the nasty smell invaded my nose.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(Meanwhile at the warehouse) *Ae*

"Please stop" the man says spitting out blood, crying.

"I asked you a fucking question, Who is your boss? And why are you in here stealing my shit?" I scream grabbing on to his collar.

"I told you already, I don't know who he is. All he told me to do was to come here and grab 100,000 kilos of cocaine and some guns, who ever he is , he has my wife and unborn child, please if I don't drop it off at a certain location he'll kill them" I sigh and pop my knuckles.

"God damnit, give him the cocaine and the guns"

"But boss"

"Don't make me repeat myself Knock" he nods as I untie the man.

"I'm sorry but my wife and unborn daughter are my world" I pat him on the back.

"I know what you mean, I'm having a son myself and I don't know what I would do if they ever got hurt but let me tell you this, once you get them back, you pack up and you leave with your pregnant wife and don't look back" I walk over to my safe and pull out 2 million dollars.

"What's this for?"

"This will help you live financially for a while" he nods and grabs the backpack full of stuff and runs off.

"Do you think he was telling the truth?" Korn  asks.

"Yeah, I could see in his eyes that he was being honest, let's get out of here" he nods and we walk to the car, not knowing what we would come home too.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

We pull up into the driveway, I get out and walk into the house, everyone is in the living room except for Pete.

"What's going on? Where's Pete?" Rome walks over to me.

"Somebody took him"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I say running up to our room.

"He's gone, he asked me to make him some lunch and I did but when I went to bring his dishes back he was gone and the door was wide open, I tried to call you but your phone was off" I clench my teeth and kick the door.

"Find the son of a bitch who took my boyfriend and unborn son, NOW!!!"

I walk over to my office and grab my phone

"Hello?"

"Someone has taken my boyfriend and child, I need your help"

"I'll be there soon, we'll get him back, I promise" I thank him and put my phone away.

I grab the ultrasound and run my thumb across it.

"I promise you both, I will get you back"
*************************************************
Okay guys how was it?