Why Are You Doing This?

Hey guys I finally got minutes back on my phone so here is an update for you enjoy 😊...
***********************************************

(Pete) *5 hours after being taken*

"Has he woke up yet?" An unfamiliar voice says whispering.

"Not yet boss"

"You didn't hurt my baby did you?" The voice asks with a husky voice.

"Of course not, I don't harm children" I mentally scoff, 'sure giving me chloroform won't hurt the baby.'

I groan and open my eyes looking around my unfamiliar surroundings.

"Ahh my beautiful boy" I sit up and gasp.

"You?" He smirks walking over and caressing my face.

"God, your even more beautiful then the last time I saw you. I am so happy to have you by my side"

"I will never be yours, I want Ae?" He glares and slaps be across the face.

"Your mine, you and my baby will never go back to him, once you get that through your head, you'll love me eventually" I silently cry as He smiles and walks out of the room.

"I'm so sorry baby, mommy is so sorry, daddy will find us I know he will" I lay on my side rubbing my belly, and falling asleep crying.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(Ae) *5 hours after Pete is taken*

"It's been five hours boss and we can't seem to find who the person that took him, all of our cameras had been frozen on the same picture for the past hour" I grunt and throw my table.

"How could this happen?? Where were the two guards that were supposed to keep watch on the front door?"

"Chun says that he heard a noise and the other guard told him to go check it out and the next thing he knew he woke up in the infirmary, then we found the other guard about 20 yards from the front door knocked out cold"

I sigh and sit down covering my face, as tears fall.

"I want my boyfriend and son back, I can't live without them"

"I know and I want them back too but we have to be strong for them and we need to find the bastard that took him and we'll make him pay" I nod and wipe my eyes and stand up.

"Boss, he's here" Bai says bowing.

"Send him in" he nods and in walks my best friend and detective Pond.

"I am so sorry about what happened" I nod and pull him into a man hug.

"Did you find anything?" He nods and pulls out a file.

"Okay, I found fingerprints on the doorknob but they weren't in the system, so whoever took him we won't be able to find anything" I sigh and rub my nose.

"Boss I just found this note" Gu Hai says handing it to me.

I open it up and start reading.

I'm guessing you got my message and I got your boyfriend, fair trade don't you think? He is so beautiful and glowing with our baby! I heard it's a boy, that's even more exciting an heir to my throne, don't worry Ae, I'll take real good care of them, don't even think about trying to find them, you will never see them again.

Bye bye

-Pent-

I yell and crumble up the paper in my fist.

"Do everything you can to get him back and you find Pent's location NOW!!!!" Everyone scrambles away, I walk over to my alcohol cabinet and pull out a bottle of bourbon and chug it down, throwing the bottle against the wall.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(Pete) *2 days later*

"LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD!!! I WANT AE, YOU EGOTISTICAL C*** sucking ASSHOLE" I pound on the door screaming.

I pant and sit down holding onto my belly.

"Okay you are seriously getting on my nerves" Pent the bastard says slamming the door open against the wall.

"Then let me the fuck outta here" he smirks and strides over to me grabbing me and pushing me against the wall.

"You think I'm going to let you talk to me that way? Your not going to see that jerk ever again, I don't want you mentioning him ever again, you and him are mine" he says pointing to my baby bump.

"Do you seriously think, that I'd ever love you or that mine and Ae's son is yours? Your dead wrong, I hope when Ae and his men get here that they make you suffer, haven't you already learned nobody fucks with his boyfriend and child, why are you doing this?" Pent growls and pushes me on the ground missing my stomach.

"We'll see about that beautiful, Ae will wish he never fucked with me in the first place" I flinch when he slams the door.

"Don't worry baby, daddy will find us"
**********************************************

Okay guys it's getting real good now 😊 I hope everyone is liking my story 🤗...

Vote and Comment