Welcome Home

Hey guys it's getting close to the end of the story 😩 but I am so grateful for everyone who reads my stories...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Ae)

"How long will he be out for Xie" I ask.

"A few hours, he's been so stressed and went through a really bad ordeal that his body shut down, but don't worry Jùnxián is doing amazingly well and growing at an amazing pace" I nod and sigh as long as they are both okay.

"Thank you Xie" he nods and gives me time with Pete.

I kiss his forehead and grab his hand.

"Wake up baby, I miss you so much" I lay my head down on the bed and fall asleep.

Three hours later I hear humming and somebody playing with my hair.

I sit up and rub my eyes and see my beautiful boyfriend smiling widely at me.

"Hi" I say whispering.

"Hi" I chuckle and stand up kissing all over his face.

"Ae stop that tickles, you need to shave mister" I smile and kiss his hand.

"I'm glad your still smiling" he kisses my hand and jumps when Rome comes rushing into the room with Pik and everyone else behind him.

"Pete" Rome says sobbing and hugging him.

"Hey no need to cry I'm okay" Rome sniffles and pulls Pete in tighter.

"I was so scared when I found out you were gone, I just couldn't bare the thought of losing my best friend and nephew" Pete smiles.

"We're going to be fine Rome I swear" he nods and moves away and goes over to Pik.

"We're all happy your back" Knock says smiling holding onto Korn's waist.

"It's good to be back" we all look at the door as Gu Hai comes in.

"Boss Pent is in the basemen like you asked along with a few of his men" I nod and stand up but get pulled back down.

"I want to go too" Pete says pouting.

"Baby it's dangerous"

"I don't care about that Ae, if we're going to be together I need to be there for you, I need to see pent hurt" I sigh and help him up.

"Okay but you have to stay next to me" he nods happily, and sits up.

"Yes sir" I chuckle and watch as he stands up.

We walk down to the basement and I smirk seeing a bloodied pent and his men tied up.

"Get up" I yell, pent slowly lifts his head and looks next to me smirking.

"Did you come to save me baby?" He says staring at Pete.

"No, I came to see Ae rip you apart limb from limb" I smile proudly at my boyfriend.

"Your so sexy when you talk like that" I say winking at Pete as he blushes.

"Shut up" I laugh and kiss his cheek.

"So, as my beautiful boyfriend said, I'm here to make you want to die" pent smirks and spits on the floor.

"Is that what you think? You can't get rid of me that easily, if you hadn't barged into my room, i would have been able to fuck your boyfriend into submission" I clench my fist and walk over to him and punch him in the mouth, his head hitting the back of his head on the chair.

"Don't you ever say something degrading like that to my boyfriend"

"Ae wait" Pete says touching my arm, I turn towards him.

"What?" He points towards two men looking at us scared.

"That guy is P'Pha he's the doctor that was taking care of me and Jùnxián, and that's his boyfriend Wayo, they've been really good to me please don't hurt them" I sigh and look at them.

"Please don't hurt us, we didn't want too! Pent forced us to be with him, he was the one who told Su-Chin to steal your guns and drugs and he was the one who blew up your car, he took us from our families, we promise that if you let us join your gang we'll be loyal to you and Pete" Wayo says crying.

"You little bitch, wait til I get out of here!" Pent says yelling.

"Shut him up, I'm tired of hearing his annoying voice" I say, Korn nods and puts tape on his mouth.

"Ok, but you have to stay in the guest house until I can trust you enough to be around my family if you can prove your loyalty you may live in the mansion with the rest of the gang" they nod and I ask Korn to untie them.

"Korn show them to the guest house so they can sleep, P'Pha you will be working with Xie Yan as another on call doctor, Wayo you can help Arthit in the kitchen" they nod and follow Korn.

"Now, I think it's time to get rid of someone, don't you think Pete?" He smiles and nods.

I grab a small hand gun and walk behind Pete placing his finger on the trigger.

"Now, when I give you the signal I want you to pull the safety back and pull the trigger, any last words" I ask pent as I take off the tape.

"You won't shoot me pete, I know deep down that you love me" Pete smiles and shrugs his shoulders.

"Sorry but who could ever love someone like you? Huh your pathetic and weak and I hope you rot in hell"

"Welcome home baby" I say and Pete grabs my face with one hand and kisses my lips.

He pulls back, smirks at Pent and pulls the trigger.
**************************************************

Another update for my spoiled readers 🥳