Lost And Found

Hey my beautiful babies 🤗 another update for you spoiled brats 😂...

Who wants me to do a Kengkla and Techno Mafia/Babydoll story?

Let me know in the comments.
*******************^^^^^^^***********************
(Ae)  *6 weeks later* { a/n: Yes this will be a time skip}

"What should we do?" A voice says whispering.

"I don't know, he can't keep going on like this!"Another voice says sadly.

"We need to find Pete and fast or we're going to lose Ae" I groan and sit up.

"Good morning boss, how you feeling?" Xie Asks.

"Ugh, what happened" he sighs and flicks my forehead.

"You got alcohol poisoning last week and you've been asleep since then" I try to sit up but I'm restrained.

"What's going on take these off me" Xie shakes his head.

"I can't do that boss, you'll try to hurt someone again"

"What are you talking about? Where's Pete and my son?"

"We still haven't found them yet, but Pond is trying his hardest to locate them, I'm scared that Ae and the baby aren't getting the medical attention they need or nourishment, and you attacked Knock two days ago trying to take the bottle of whiskey from you, but Korn isn't too pleased with you at the moment either" I sigh and lay my head back.

"I need them back" I say and fall back to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Everything looks good, baby is doing wonderfully and growing at a healthy pace" doctor P'Pha says smiling, I fake a smile wiping off the gel, I pull my shirt back down and stand up.

"That's great, uh can I go back to my room (cell) now?" He nods and I walk out passing by his boyfriend Wayo.

"Hey!" Wayo says excitedly.

I stop and glare at him "what do you want?" He pouts.

"Uh, nothing see you around"I huff and stomp back to my room.

I slam the door but groan when I see HIM sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here, can't you bug someone else?" He smirks and walks over to me and bends down kissing my bump.

"I came to see how you and my baby are doing"

I glare and push him away "mine and Ae's baby is fine" he grunts and stomps away slamming my door.

I've been here for the past six weeks and I am getting real sick and tired of this place, I swear to god Ae if you don't find me, your sex life is over.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(Ae) *2 days later*

"Boss we found him!!" Knock says running into my office, I get up and grab his shoulders and shake him.

"Where?" He smiles and hands me a map.

"They are in New York and guess where they took him?"

"Where?"

"A cabin three miles away from your beach house" I smile and jump for joy.

"You are the best, get everyone in the meeting room, I'm getting my boyfriend and baby back" he nods and runs off.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Everyone listen up! Six weeks ago Pent my sworn enemy and other rival gang men ever had taken my boyfriend and unborn son, and I am missing them dearly we will be taking the chopper Knock will give you the details, Knock" he smiles and comes up next to me.

"Okay, we will be in teams of three, Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin will be behind the cabin in case some of pent's gang members try to escape, team one are snipers who will be on the roof of the next cabin, team two will be behind the cars, and team three will be on the porch, let's go and get our leader back" everyone yells excitedly and goes to the basement and get ready for a fight. 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(Pete) *12 hours later*

"Thank you Wayo" Pent says smiling.

Wayo bows and comes over with my food.

"Here you go Pete enjoy" I fake a smile and start eating.

"Words Pete" I roll my eyes and keep eating.

"Wayo! Please go and uh feed everyone else" he bows and walks away.

"What are you staring at?" I ask rudely.

"You know, that attitude is going to get you punished, I don't care if your pregnant I will hurt you if I have to"

"I'll lose my attitude, when you let me and my son out of here" he throws his fork down and stands up, pulling my wrist tightly and dragging me up to his room.

"Your going to lose the attitude whether you like it or not" he pushes me on the bed and locks the door.

I try scooting back but pent grabs my ankles and pulls me down to straddle my waist.

"Get off me, you sick fuck" he slaps me across the face and holds my hands above my head.

"Shut up" I kick and scream when he rips my shirt and pants off.

"Get off me, help" he covers my mouth with his I start to panic as he unzips his pants but I feel his body being thrown off me and landing on the floor.

"He told you to get off" I gasp when I hear Ae's voice.

"Ae?" He smiles at me but grunts when Pent kicks him in the chest.

I get up and put on my clothes and watch as Ae punches him in his face.

"Don't... you... ever... touch... my... boyfriend... ever... again" Ae screams punch after punch.

"Baby, he's had enough. Ae he's unconscious" Ae breaths heavily and rushes over to my side as I succumb to the darkness.
************************************************
Okay lovelies another update 🤗

How was it?