We Meet Again

This story will mostly be in Pete's POV, when I introduce each character I will put them at the top of the chapter anyways Chapter 2...
******************************

{ Pete POV } 2 weeks later

"Hi, welcome to Rosie's, How can I help you?" I ask the girl in front of me.

"Can I get a green tea and a Blue Berry muffin" I smile and put it into the Register and start making her tea.

"Thank you"

"That'll Be 6 dollars even" she hands me the money and walks out the door.

"Hey Pete?" I smile at my best friend Rome. Rome and I have been friends since we were in diapers, he has tan skin, cute dimples and brown eyes.

"Hi, so how was your date? Who was the guy again?" He shrugs.

"It was a disaster, some guy I met last month. All he could talk about was himself and thought we could hook up" he says rolling his eyes and smiling, his dimples on display.

"I hate guys like that, so we should go out tonight since it's the weekend"

"Oh we can go to that new club that just opened last week"

"Okay cool, how about you come to my house and get ready with me" he nods and goes back to work.

"Hello, welcome to Rosie's, what can I get you?"

"Are you on the menu?" I look up and see a guy smirking at me, sighing I rolling my eyes.

"No, I'm not so if your not going to order I suggest you leave" he chuckles.

"I'll get a black coffee and a chocolate muffin" I type in his order.

"For here or do you want a to go cup and bag and 5 dollars even"

"For here" I nod and take his money.

"Here you go" He smiles and walks to a table and sits down.

Rome smiles walking over "who was that?" I look back at the guy who is staring at me, he winks and I roll my eyes.

(Pent From What The Duck The Series)

"I don't know"Rome smirks.

"He is hardcore staring at you" Rome giggles and waves at him.

The guy laughs and waves back, I grab Rome and push him back into the kitchen.

I shake my head and get back to work.

(5 Hours Later)

"Ready to go?" Rome asks as we close the shop.

"Heck yeah party time" Rome giggles and we start walking to my house.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-