Chapter 1

AN
Hey guys so this is a short chapter just to get things started and introduced, character shit and all that, but they will get bigger! Promise!
Please don't hate me, I'm something of a comma happy person so try to ignore that
Anyway, enjoy!!
_________________
Waking up, I wait a second for my eyes to adjust to the abrupt light change. Looking around me I see the same old boring room. The same black vanity, the same cream coloured wardrobe next to the same window, half covered by elegant floor length black curtains.
Nope. Nothings changed.
I look over into the house next door, and the yellow curtains are still drawn, Emma Swan. The kid who everybody's heard of but nobody actually knows.
The kid that always sits alone, but makes it look so fun. The kid who can make anyone do anything just by looking at them.
The kid I wish I was. See, I'm just plain old Regina Mills. The same brown haired freak, who always sits alone and makes it look shit. The one who's not had a true friend since Ruby, and well, she's now a major bitch. Hanging round with Rumple and Killian, her popularity going from 0 to 100 in the space of a summer, the reason being? Puberty was all to kind to her.
See, I'm the kid everyone judges due to being lesbian. I've never hidden it. And I know why everyone avoids me, doesn't want to know me.
I rejected Robin. The guy all girls drool over, and now he's made my life a living nightmare.

I get up and walk to the over sized kitchen, reaching for the mug dad bought me as a goodbye present, I didn't think that at the time though. I pour myself a coffee and walk out to the patio where our garden and the one of the mysterious Swan connect, and I see her sat there reading a book. I sit for what seems like hours watching, although it could have only been a few seconds.

My entire world seems to turn into slow-motion as she looks up at me and smiles. I wave over to her and she does the same.

I get up and head back inside, to get dressed. I have to go into town today and buy new shoes, my current ones aren't suitable for the outdoors, and I love to hike.

After I change into black skinny jeans and a mustard yellow long sleeved turtleneck, I apply some of my signature lipstick and pair it with my black Hauraches. Ready.

I start to walk into town, my headphones connected, walking as fast as humanly possible so I can be home sooner, someone taps me on the shoulder. I jump out of instinct, and turn to see a giggling Emma. "Hi, sorry to scare you"

My entire world stopped.

————————
AN
Hey, idk if this is any good so please let me know 😂 sorry if it isn't any good, I love to write but I may not have the knack for it aha

Let me know your thoughts, good or bad, and any ideas you may have would be much appreciated 😂