Chapter 2

Hey guys, so this is gonna be a short chapeter again, I know!!! I'm sorry!! But I hope you like it!! I'm not gunna have a writing schedule cos of college and out of college drama and singing groups, but I will try to update at least once every week and a half, and I'll try my best not to give too big of a cliffhanger anywhere but no promises!!!!
Thanks
Ellie 💗
——————————————
I held my heart as I tried to calm the hammering thing, that I was sure was gunna plop onto the pavement in front of me, as I studied the gorgeous girl in front of me.
"Hey, you okay? Honestly didn't mean to give you a heart attack there"
"Yeah, I'm good, I'm-"
"Regina Mills, right? The one that rejected Robin. Your well known" she replied interrupting me.
I laughed, knowing that's how everyone knew me. "Yeah, that's me. The one that rejected him. I mean, he's attractive and all that but i certainly do not swing that way" I replied, and she laughed. That sound, it's like heaven to my ears. Her smile made me melt, and that laugh. Well I don't think there are even words to describe it.
"Where you off to then, Regina? I'm heading into town. Need a new jacket."
"Yeah, getting some shoes for hiking. It's like the only time I get out of life, yanno?"
"Completely. Wanna go together?"
"Why not, don't think you'll murder me, will you?"
"Wait and see" she said with a wink, and I nearly died. Emma Swan. THE EMMA SWAN JUST WINKED AT ME!
After that, we walked together, in a peaceful silence. Sure we spoke every now and again. I learnt about why she stays on her own all the time and I completely understand it. If you don't hang with anyone, you don't get pulled into the social ladder, or gossip, or arguments that are constantly happening everywhere around school. 150% understand that.
By the time we'd got to the shopping centre, we were both in a fit of giggles because of the strange looks people were giving us, and the whispers that weren't meant to be heard. School. We passed Locksley and he just stared at Emma and I the ENTIRE time, pissing off my stepsister completely.
Yep. He couldn't get this Mills, so he went for a different one. Classey. Reaalllll classy.

Walking into the first shop, Emma stopped dead. Ahead of her was the best thing she'd seen EVER. A red leather jacket.
"Now that's what I call a jacket" Emma breathed.
Regina chuckled to herself, and said "no, that's what's called hideous darling"
Emma ran over to the jacket, stroking it, and whispered "it's okay darling, mummy won't let the nasty girl hurt you" and Regina thought it was the cutest and funniest thing that she'd seen ever.
She'd never thought of Emma in this light, and she felt herself getting closer and closer to the girl. She'd always seen her as a sarcastic emo kid, and now she's seeing a passionate, funny, smart, pretty young lady who has the most stunning green eyes and a smile you could fall into. A laugh better than any music there will ever be and a voice like an angel, along with-
Shit.
She's falling for Emma Swan, hard.