Chapter 3

I'd lost interest in this story for a little while but thanks to a reader commenting gave me inspiration so Thankyou. Anyways away form being my view of sappy, and onto the story 😂😂

Emma's perspective
After having a joke around Regina, I see she's tensed up. Shouldn't I have mentioned mums? Does she have a mum? Is she a mum? Oh god did she loose her kid!?! That kills, it feels like- no not thinking about him right now. I can't.
I don't want to upset her.

Looking at her, the light flowing through the shop window illuminates her Latino skin tone; well I assume she's a Latino from her olive toned skin, her dark brown hair colour and her eyes, aside from her voice it's what really accentuates her natural beauty. Emma stop I think to myself, you can't fall for anyone again, think about what happened last time.
"You okay gina??"
"Gina? You know, I like it Em-ma"
The way she says my name sends a shiver down my spine. It's like a bolt of electricity gets sent down my spine every time she even looks at me let alone acknowledges me.
She won't like you back. Look at her, she's a beautiful intelligent girl with a bright future ahead of her and you, well, your birth mum didn't even want you.
"You didn't answer my question, you okay?"
"You know what? For the first time I am. I'm happy. So Thankyou Emma. May as well call you my saviour"
I smiled knowing that I helped her. I want nothing other than to see her smile. Not one of those fake ones, a real smile.