CHAPTER 4 - DREAMING (18+)

A/N: For some reason, I wanted this chapter to come later in the story but the progression just came to me in this matter so yeah. Hope you guys like it, again I'm not some expert in writing such stuff but I'm improving. (I think LOL)

================================

- Alina -

The sheets felt warmer, more comforting. I let my hand slide up the ridges of muscle and skin.

It was too comfortable for me to even think who I was in bed with.

"I'm starting to think you planned to have me in your bed," I heard Kieran's voice through my mild slumber and I peeked up at him.

It was pitch black, only the moonlight giving the room a quiet glow.

It read about 3:20am from the clock on the wall. 

I could see the outline of him next to me and I reached out to brush his cheek, "Maybe I did, that's why I wore the bikini."

He chuckled and his arm around my waist pulled me closer, "I did enjoy stripping you out of it."

A smirk appeared on my lips and I kissed the hickey that I planted on his neck from our intense activity just a few hours ago.

"I doubt that's the best part of your evening," my hand made contact with his already hard length and a low growl emanated from his chest.

"You're breaking down my barriers Alina," he whispered dangerously and I could see the darkness in his eyes. They would envelope me and pull me in to sink with no hope of escaping.

But did it matter?

When I came up from the pool, I only had one thought. To lose myself and forget who I was for the rest of the week.

That is, if Kieran can keep to his side of the deal and stop prying into my private life.

"You give me too much credit Kieran. I'm sure you can keep to your side of the agreement and still let your wild side come through," I pushed myself up to straddle him while I gripped his cock in my hand.

He groaned under my touch and he grabbed my breasts roughly in his huge hands, as if getting a grip on his sanity.

I stroked his cock in an agonisingly slow speed and he bucked his hips, making me fall forward onto his chest. He ravaged my lips the moment we made contact and I felt the tip of his member press into my slick folds.

Fucking hell was I that wet already?

He almost seemed to read my mind as he smirked, "Just so you know, I love the way your body responds to me."

I kissed him hard, knowing my face was flaming red at his confession, "Just fuck me already."

He didn't need to be told twice, he pulled out a condom and sheathed his cock before sliding into me to the hilt. A sense of euphoria invaded my body. 

He felt so fucking good.

He sucked my left breast in his mouth and massaged my other with his skillful hands. I lifted my hips and sunk back down on him, eliciting a moan from both of us.

I rode him harder, faster, his eyes focused on mine as he thrusted his length into me, matching my rhythm.

Every bit of control I had slipped through my fingers the moment my walls tightened around his member and a satisfying release sent me over the edge.

Kieran pried my hands off his chest and I realised there were red marks from where I scratched him.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry-" I paused when he kissed each of my fingers tenderly, then the palm of my hand.