chapter 2

An alarm blared loudly, waking a young woman up from her slumber she was enjoying. Alexis sat up in her bed. She stretched her arms and legs while silently yawning. Slowly, she pulled herself out of bed and went shuffled to the bathroom to prep herself; showering, brushing her teeth and hair. Dragging her feet over to where her armour and undergarments hung, she began to dress herself. She walked out and headed to the mess hall to grab something to eat and coffee.

•••

Once Alexis got there she was surprised to see Carolina sitting down with some eggs, toast, and a drink.

She's bland.

Alexis ignored the voice and made some coffee and sticking a slice of bread in a toaster. She didn't mind having Carolina there.

The woman waited patiently for the bread to become toasted. It only took another minute before sprinting back up, the sides being crisp and darker. Alexis took out the toast and used a knife to spread a dab of butter over it. The girl took her breakfast and sat at a different table then the other agent there as well as taking off her helmet to enjoy her food.

Caorlina just continued to eat her breakfest not paying and mind to the other woman. Both ate in complete silence and didn't bother one and other.

I don't see why people have the need to eat.

Food contains nutrients and vitamins the body needs to survive.

Yeah, yeah.

I don't see why you would ask such a question if you just going to brush off the answer like that.

Well, why don't you stop being a little whiny bi-

Don't you dare finish that sentence!

I don't give a f-

No! No bad words!

Ugh. You're so childish.

The woman continued to just drink the bitter coffee whilst taking an occasional bite of buttered toast. Once finished, she placed her helmet back on and walked out of the mess hall after clearing her mess.

She heading to the training room to see the schedule they had set up. She hasn't been able to practice in quite a while.

After looking over the tight schedule, she found an opening for her own training session. Quickly, Alexis assigned herself to that timeframe. It would be taking place late in the evening but it didn't matter to her.

"Agent British Columbia," a voice called out loudly. Alexis glanced around her, trying to locate it the voice. "The counsellor would like to see you."

"...Okay." Respond the female, taking another look around. The counsellor just probably wants to talk to about connecting with the other agents.

She's always had a problem with socializing with others. In this life, communication was harder to accomplish, always shying away from others.

•••

Hello people of the internet! I am here to tell you that there is an alternate version of this story that has vastly improved the grammar and storyline. Please excuse my terrible story from this point on. The reason why I'm doing this is because a lot of people have already like this version on my characters and I'm afraid of changing the story because of that. Therefore, I'm leaving story on its own and creating a higher quality one. You can find it in my works.

Warning the rest of this story is pretty bad.