Chapter 8

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry!

I'm sorry!!!!!

She wouldn't stop saying it. Every time I wake up in the morning. Every time I go to train. Because she knows she broke the contract. Just like Alexia, she broke it, but for a different reason.

***************

I was doing more and more training then usual, which caused me to either eat or sleep less. The leader board changed, but I rarely looked at it. Tex is ranked number one, making Carolina beat herself up for it. She, just like me, had been training none stop. We had trained together many times, but only for the challenge.

The others had been, some what, alright. York and North have talked about a certain topic that only Me and another can answer; Are we the good guys? I can't tell them. I am Forbidden too. C.T was able to make contact with the enemy, telling rare information that was buried under internet files.

This team is going to fall apart anytime soon.

***************

I walked from Director's office. My footsteps echoing down the empty hallways. My hands clenched around a small Familiar bottle, containing pitch black pills. They made little noise with each step I took, getting closer to my room.

Guard's stood by my room door, whispering among themselves about what happened last time. They stopped as I entered my room, closing and locking the door. I took off my amour before I laid myself in bed. I took in a deep breath before plopping a single night black pill.

The burning sensation arose as a ignored the taste of rotten flesh from my mouth. It got worse as time goes on. Within 10 minutes I might pass out. I stayed until My vision was flooded with darkness.

***"MAKES"***

My eyes started to open, seeing the girls from last time. The only difference Between when I last saw then was That the younger one looked distressed. Her eyes were bloodshot and her usually well-kept hair was a mess. Tears stained her once happy face.

I walk up to the young one and pulled her in a hug. She immediately broke down, wetting my sweater in tears. My hands stroked her back, comforting her. I hear the other walk to us. She placed her hand on Lexi's head and petted her slowly. Sobs and the mutters of 'I'm sorry' rang out through the empty world.

After a few more minutes of crying, she pulled back from me and moved her hands around. As she did so, a paper started to form. It was a new contract. We looked at each other, waiting for her to finish.

Once she did finish, we read it over, making sure everything was alright. Everything to be fine with us and we signed our titles at the bottom of the page. Mine was written with a glowing gold ink, Alexia's was a dark red, Lexi's signature was a random mixture of colours.

***Real World***

The first thing I felt was two people holding me back as I struggled. I stopped and shook my head once I got full consciousness. Now aware of what might be going on, my mind was filled with questions, but before I could ask, Carolina rudely asked me a question. I did not dare to open my eyes.

"Who are you?" Carolina demanded, giving me a slight, rough shove. I didn't answer. She shoved me again, this time more rougher. "Tell me who you are. Now!" She threaten.

Still, I refused to answer, frustrating the cyan solider. I could tell that Carolina pulled out handcuffs, locking my hands together. I then hear someone else walk over here but realize what was happening and immediatly ran over before Carolina took me away.

"Why are you taking BC away?" It was Wash. I freeze at his words. How does he know it's me?

"どのようにあなたは私を知っていますか?" (Dono yō ni anata wa watashi o shitte imasu ka? = How do you know me)?" I asked him in Japanese. He looked just as confused as everyone but Tex.

"She asked you how you know her." Tex translated. I turned my head to, where I assume is, his direction with my eyes still closed.

"Well, didn't she just came out from BC's room over there?" Wash stated. "But, anyways, the problem here is right is that you're about to lock up BC." He said, change the subject.

"Just because she's a fellow agent, that doesn't mean she goes around attacking others!" Carolina said. "It's against the rules,"

Hahaha!!!!!!! What a loser!!! Always following those petty rules! Ahah!

The voice laughed in my head. The other voice then started an argument with that voice, just like always.

"手放す" (Tebanasu=Let go) I say in a quiet voice with a slight growl in my voice. I hear Carolina turned to me and glareing before asking Tex what I said.

"She told you to 'let go'" Tex replied. I could feel her looking at me with unknown emotion.

Soon enough, we hear a soft tapping noise appeared from down the hall. It grew louder with every tap. Someone was walking down the hall.

"Agents," the new voice called out; the Director. Carolina had let go of my arms and lined up with the rest. I stood up properly, cleaning off any dust on myself. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out an eyepatch. It was coloured black with a red line resembling to a scar. I slipped it over my head, covering her eye. I opened my eye and looked at the Director. He nods at me to leave. I do so without hesitation, leaving him to deal with the Agents.

"もうここに住んでいない愛" ('Mō koko ni sunde inai ai=love does not live here anymore) I mumbled under my breath, heading back into my damaged room.

***************

So, I learned what happen. I apparently punched my way through the door, attacked all the soldiers near me; causing the alarm to blare. Carolina and the others came to detain and control me, that's where I was brought back to the real world.

I run my fingers through my hairs as I stared at the ceiling, sighing loudly in frustration. My body laying on the stiff bed. I was in a temporary room, thanks to me, destroying my original room.

I jump slightly as a sudden knock on the door took me from my thoughts. Mumbling a 'come in' the door open. It was Tex, to my surprise. She closed the door before walking over to my bed, where I laid.

"Might I ask what the hell were you thinking?" she growled at me. I looked at her with both eyes open.

"One had broken the contract. We needed to sign a new one," I tell her with little emotion in my voice. She was shocked

"Was it her?" Tex asked, hissing slightly who mentioning 'her'. I shook my head.

"Surprisingly not. It was our youngest sister. she can't handle those kind of battles," I sigh, Rollin onto my side, looking away from her.

"Alright, that's all I needed to know," I her Tex open the door and leave me to myself.

At least I'm not completely alone.

(I DONT OWN RVB!!!!!!!!!)