Chapter 3

**BC's P.O.V**

I began to examine my surroundings. I let my eyesight take as much in as possible. My sight spotted the closest window about 19 ft away and two stories high. No cameras so far.

        I silently went to the fence, examining it. To high to jump, so my only option is to climb. I clenched the wired fence and pulled myself up, using my momentum to go faster. Once I got to the top I front flipped towards the buildings wall. My feet collided with the wall to which I turned on my gravity boots to allow me to stick to them.

I FELL LIKE SPIDER MAN!!!!!!!!! Let's go take down the Dr. Octopus!!!!!

Really....

Guys! We have to concentrate

        I ran up the building silently as fast as I could to get to the window. I watched as I came closer  to the window. I got there and peered through the clear glass. A small bit a movement appeared in the corner of my eye. A motion tracker camera. We just have to stay out of it's sight and move slowly. I hopped through the window without a sound then pressed my back against the wall and carefully slide to where the camera was. The motion tracker moved it's view side to side, but not down. I was soon right under it, out of it's line vision.

OK, Lexi, It's your turn.

On it! Just give me a few seconds, k?

Alright

mmm-hmmm

        My arms and hands lost feeling and began to move on their own towards the camera. Opening the motion tracker, my hands pulled and rearranged wires. When it was done the camera stopped moving, looking in the opposite of the direction of where I was heading.

        The feeling in my arms started to come back to me as I sprinted down the hallways silently. I stopped once I was about to turn to the next corridor. My eyes closed for me to focus on my hearing. A soft tapping was heard. Guards. About 16 meters away. I couldn't hear the mechanical movement of a camera. I could sneak past the guards or take them out. Though I did see a closet close by. I could put the bodies in there.

Alright, Alexia, now it's your turn. Try to make this quick and silent.

Yes!!! Finally, but I really want them to suffer.

You do know that these are robots, right? And that the guns have the shut down paint stuff...

This is bull!

        Once again, the feeling in my arms started to go numb and moved on their own, and this time my legs too. The steps came closer and closer to my position. My legs turned the corner sharply when the steps where one meter away, and swiftly jabbed my fist onto the gut of the robot.

        The robot doubled over (they're supposed to act like people, so they have the same reactions). Quickly my hands grabbed the back of its head and pushed it down onto my right knee, which was rising to hit its target. The robot was then pushed back a few meters by the force of the kick from right leg. Grabbing both pistols and pointing toward it, they fired directly at the head. My legs sprinted to the defeated bot and picked it up, throwing it on my back and rushing to the closet, then placing the bot in and shutting the closet door.

        My legs and arms started to get feeling back into them. Once I could fully feel my arms and legs I bolted down the hall using my hearing and sight to sense any cameras or bots coming up. A few cameras but I got past them without a problem, along with a couple of guard bots, who I toke out with the rifle. Soon I finally came upon the door that kept me away from the goal of this training.

        Upon entering, I was greeted with ten bots armed with shotguns and pistols. I instantly threw the smoke grenade and let my arms and legs go numb yet again. Using my enhanced hearing I found where the bots were located and shot three of them with the sniper rifle. The smoke began to clear and my legs carried me behind two robots, shooting them in the head. Goo flung past my head as I saw them aiming at me. My body began to flip away, dodging the numerous pink gunk the was shot at me. I hid myself behind a desk that was placed here and noticed a holographic keyboard and computer.

Let me do something quickly!!

Fine..

        My hands began to hack the computer. Rapidly tapping the holographic keyboard, the lights turned off. Once my hands stopped they pulled out my pistols. I rolled out, away from the keyboard and toward what the bots were protecting. The files. Using my hearing again I located the other guards. Shooting the paint at two of them, each hitting their targets, I ran to the files. Swiftly grabbing them, I headed to one of the guards, hitting it with the butt of one of my pistols, knocking it out cold. Two left. Finally I shot the remaining two and searched for an exit. The only thing was the large window. Opening it I was about to jump off when the door slammed open revealing more bots. I throw they flash bang, blinding them, and jumped as far out of the window. My momentum sent me over the fence. Once my body touched the floor I rolled to try to provent injuries. I stopped rolling, feeling back in my arms and legs. Standing up, I darted to my starting point as pink goo flew past me. The files were safely in my hands as I dodged the multiple globs of paint heading towards me.

        Finally I got to where I started, finishing my training exercise. F.I.L.L.I.S announced that my train was done and suggested that I should leave to rest. Taking her advice, I left the training area heading back to my room.

**someone's P.O.V**

        This new recruit has amazing skill. She will mostly likely take York's spot. I wonder what's his story.         

(They don't know her gender.....yet)

-_To Be Continued_-