two - the hottie

I pretend I'm not hurt
And go about the world like I'm havin' fun.

I pretend I'm not hurtAnd go about the world like I'm havin' fun

Jughead Jones

Southside Serpents' leader, that's me.

I'm dangerous, I'm a person that everyone's frightened of... but I can be a softie too, only to people I like and there isn't anyone that I like left in this world so nobodies really seen my 'soft side' yet.....

My mother, she died while giving birth to my sister Jellybean who also died when the operation was happening. My father left me years ago, all alone. I have no one, except my friends.

I now live in a trailer in a trailer park on the South side of Riverdale. Every Northsider is scared of me.

I'm part- well I'm the king of a Southside gang, the Serpents. Everyone treats me like I'm the boss, and I'm loving life really.

I've never loved anyone before, except my family. But I have no one to love anymore. I've never felt love towards others and never felt loved either.

I bumped into a girl on my way to school this morning but I couldn't care less

I bumped into a girl on my way to school this morning but I couldn't care less. I didn't really see her face but I could tell that she was a Northsider, as she was wearing pink.

"Dude, did you see the new hottie that stood up to Cheryl Blossom?" Sweet pea asks me as I approach him and the rest of my friends in the hallway.

"Nope but I want to. I mean nobody has ever stood up to Blossom before so that means something" I say getting really interested in the topic.

The bell soon rings and we head to class. Did you really think that we'll skip or something? I mean... we're part of a gang but transferring to Riverdale High was the best thing that happened to us. We now have education and we're not giving up on that.

I approach my class and see a new girl sitting next to my desk. "That's her" Sweet pea whispers in my ear and points to that girl. I nod and sit down in my seat.

"Class, we have a new student today. Miss Cooper, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" Our teacher, Miss Wadderdoodlepoodle, asks and points at the girl sitting next to me.

"Hi, I'm Betty Cooper-" She gets cut off by a person shouting "Nerdy but feisty Cooper". She rolls her eyes and continues, "I moved here from New York". She sits down gracefully and then I realise what I'm doing... I'm staring  at her and admiring her features... she's so beautiful. She smirks at me when she realised that I was staring. I quickly turn my head around to face the teacher and then hear a faint chuckle, oh gosh. It was her. That sound was like music to my ears.

Oh no, am I falling to her...?

It is soon lunch and I see my 'friendship group' already sitting at a table in the canteen. I get food from the cafeteria and walk up to them. We talk a bit until I see Betty sitting on her own in the canteen. "I'll be back now" I tell my group and before they could answer, I already left to go up to Betty.

"Can I sit?" I ask, politely. "You may, hottie" She chuckles and then blushes when she realised what she says. "Betty Cooper" She introduces herself and then pulls her hand out for me to shake. "Jughead Jones" I say and take her hand, but instead of shaking it, I kiss it. She blushes at my actions and I could feel my own cheeks redden. "And I can say that you're the hot one as I was the one staring at your the whole lesson" I say. What is wrong with me? She's making me soft.

I invite her to sit with us and she accepts so we go to the table my friends were sitting on and sit. She sits in the middle of me and Sweet pea while Toni and Fangs were across from us. We talk for a bit until she says that she needs to go to the bathroom.

 Betty Cooper

Betty Cooper

I go to the bathroom for a pee and when I get out I get slammed to the wall by one of the red head girls friend. "Betty b*tch Cooper, how dare you slap me in front of the whole school!" She shouts and slap me right across the face. I try to get out but two girls hold me back. "Ginger, Tina and Heather, show her what happens when someone disrespects me" That red head orders and then a third person comes, whom I'm guessing is Heather and they start to kick, punch and slap me everywhere. I try to fight back but I couldn't, it was 3 v 1. I slowly gave up and let them hurt me.

After they were done, the red headed spoke, "I'm Cheryl Blossom aka Cheryl Bombshell, never try to fight back!" She screams before the four of them leave. I cough out blood and I see that I look like a proper mess in the mirror. I try to cover up the bump on my forehead and the bruises, but I couldn't. I give up and leave to go back to the canteen.

"What happened?" Jughead askes worriedly when he saw my face. "C-cheryl g..got her friends to... hurt me" I stutter out. He sighs and pulls me into a hug. The rest of the people on the table looked shocked. "Jugheads a softie" Toni whispers to Fangs but I still hear them. What did they mean by this? "Let's get you home" Jughead suggests but I shake my head no. "I have two more classes though". "I'll tell the principal your situation" He says and I nod.

We get in his car but before he starts to drive me home, I stop him. "Can you take me to yours.. I just don't want to be home" I say as I let a few tears escape my eyes. "Sure" He agrees.

We arrive at a trailer park and I see the embarrassment in his face. "Sorry, it's not much" He sighs and looks embarrassed. "It's perfect" I sigh gratefully which makes a smile form on his face.

We talk a lot and he cleans up my face. "So you're a serpent?" I ask him, still not believing it. "Why won't you believe me?" He chuckles. "Well 'cause your a softie" I giggle. "Only for you" He flirts. I see that it's nearly 3pm so I tell him that I have to go home otherwise my mother would suspect that I wasn't in school. He drops me a street behind my house so my mother wouldn't know that I was with a serpent. I thank him and walk 45 seconds and then arrive at my house.