12 - police

Yes I was hurt,
but I had people save
me in the end.

Yes I was hurt,but I had people saveme in the end

Jughead Jones

I was worried about Betty after what she said.

"You okay?" I ask her, knowing that something was obviously wrong. "If I don't text you by 3:30pm, call the police Juggie" She tells me with tears forming in her eyes. I was shocked, "What do you mean? Why? What happened?". "Just do it, please Jug. I love you, I gotta go!" She says and rush back into the building, probably to his classroom.

After that, I obviously called the police straight away. I was so worried about her. The police came immediately and we ran to her classroom. My heart broke when I saw him grabbing her wrist and about to hurt her even more.

"Stop right there!" The police shouts and he backs away, putting his hands in the air. They arrest him and take him away. One of the policemen stay back to ask Betty some questions.

Betty answers all of them truthfully and my heart just breaks even more knowing that he was the reason for her seizure and that I couldn't do anything to help her, to protect her. "I'm so sorry, Betty" I apologise to her when the policeman leaves.

"It's not you're f-fault J-Jug-Juggie" She sobs. It was my fault. Why did I even let her go? I'm so stupid. "It is. I should've protected you. Baby, I'm sorry" I cry a little while holding her in my arms. I'm so glad that that f*cking predator was arrested.

Betty stops crying and sits back up, looking at me. "Listen to me, none of this was your fault. Okay? Do you believe me?" She asks while caressing my cheek. Her hands were honestly so soft. "Sure" I reply, not believing her at all because I knew this was my fault. She raises her brows and I answer her truthfully this time, "Okay". I couldn't have prevented this. But I'm here now to protect her in the future.

"I love you" I tell her and kiss her head/hair and then her nose. "You missed... twice" She giggles and I chuckle then give her a passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you too" She breathes out.

She's 100% my L O V E R.