three - serpents

It's horrible without you,
But dangerous with you.

It's horrible without you,But dangerous with you

Betty Cooper

I hate my life.

I walked through the doors of my house and was immediately stopped by my selfish, b*tch of a person that I call 'mother'.

"Where the hell was you! Principal Weatherbee called and told me you skipped half of school! WHERE WAS YOU!" My mother screams at my face. I'm not the 'good, perfect girl next door' anymore. I wasn't going to let her talk to me and treat me like that anymore nor was I going to cry and beg for her to forgive me. "None of your business!" I shout back. Her anger gets even worse but I couldn't care less. I'm the new me. The better me.

The dark me.

Before she could say another word, I ran upstairs. I grabbed a bag and shoved some clothes in it. I was going to move, I can't live with her. I grabbed everything that was necessary and stole one of my mother's debit cards and £450 from her room. I ran back downstairs with my bags and looked at her one last time before I left.

I left hell.

I don't know for how long I walked but it was a long time

I don't know for how long I walked but it was a long time. I ended up in the Southside of the town. The Southside where no Northsider steps on and where drugs are being sold and gangs are fighting each other. It's dangerous.

I walked even further to the left to then appear right in front of a bar. Nothing could go wrong... could it? I walked into the bar and all eyes were on me. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and stared at me.

"What's a pretty Northsider like you doing here?" A grown old me tries to flirt with me and I just laugh in his face. "Can't I just live a little?" I reply. He shakes his head while chuckling. "I mean, if you want to... we can't take this up to the attic and... you know what I mean" He smirks and whispers rude things into my ear. It was disgusting because he was like a 60 year old man.

"Shut up Tall Boy!" I hear a familiar voice yell and there he is, my knight in shining armour saving the day. "Betty? What are you doing here?" The hottie comes up to me and asks worriedly. "Can we talk, outside?" I ask. He nods and we go outside the bar so nobody could disturb us.

 He nods and we go outside the bar so nobody could disturb us

Jughead Jones

We were about to have a Serpents' meeting until I heard a familiar girls voice. I went to check it out and saw Betty Cooper, the girl next door, talking, well it looked more like an argument I guess, with Tall Boy. I shout to Tall Boy to leave her alone because it looked like he was disturbing her.

Now what would a girl like her be here at a gang bar?

We go outside because she wanted to talk to me and that's when I see her bags. "Betty, what happened?" I asked worriedly. She's definitely changing me because I was never this soft to anyone. "I have no where to go!" She explains. "Stay with me" I tell her. Her eyes open wide, she was shocked. But I was even more shocked than her, since when did I care about someone that much? "What?!" She yelled a little too loud in shock. "Yeh, stay with me. I don't want you lying on the streets." I tell her. "Thanks" She replies with a smile.

It was her only choice.

We go to my trailer and she sits down onto the couch. I could tell she was tired. "You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch" I tell her. "No, no way, I'll sleep on the couch." She insists but I shake my head 'no'. I really am a gentleman. "Fine... but you have to sleep with me." She says. I burst out laughing and then she laughs too when she realised what she said and how wrong it sounded...... how dirty.

After our laughing session, she began to speak again. "I meant sleep on the same bed as me." She chuckles. "Okay" I agree and we go to my room. I explain to her about my family situation and then she tells me hers.

We get to learn a lot about each other that night and then soon fell asleep, cuddling each other.