13 - last time

I'll never stop loving you.
We're just two kids,
Having fun,
Doing things that we shouldn't.
But still to this day,
I don't regret that...
My heart belongs to you.

Jughead Jones

3 years later

"You can do this man! Good luck!" My friends tell me, I was about to propose to the love of my life.

So you didn't miss that much, only 3 years. Me and Betty graduated around 2 years ago now and decided to leave Riverdale. Leave everything behind us; the negativity, the horrible memories, the terrible events in the past. This was for us, for our family. Yes, last year we found out that Betty was pregnant, with my child of course. In September she gave birth to her, Juliet Jones. We've had the best moments together; cute dates, summer holidays, working together. We work together at Chicago Times. We got a big house, enough for us, Juliet and Poppy. Poppy's our dog, by the way. Now we're just taking one step at a time.

"What if I... mess up? Or she rejects me? Maybe she's not ready?" All these thoughts came in to my head and I was nervous as hell. I didn't realise I was thinking out loud until my bestfriend, Reggie, laughed at me.

"You'll be fine. Seriously. Just do what you planned, she'll love it." He tells me. He was right. I love her and she loves me. We have a child and a dog. This is the perfect moment! I shall do it tonight.

"Ready now?" He says. I chuckle and nod, while wiping the sweat off my forehead. I was really nervous of her answer, but I had to remain calm.

I leave Reggies house and drive back to ours, waiting for Betty. I open the door with my keys and see her waiting in the living room with a lovely red dress, that was floor length, showing her curves. She drives me crazy. She had her hair down and curled and with the slightest but most beautiful make up ever.

She saw me and smiled while I was drooling. She looked absolutely insane. I was lost for words, she was breathtaking. "W-wow, you look gorgeous, beautiful, breathtaking, insane, stunning" I say and she just laughs at me carrying on with the compliments but blushing too.

"Thanks Love, you look handsome and are the most charming boyfriend ever." She says and comes closer to me. 'Boyfriend' that will change tonight. Well.... I hope.

"Where's Juliet?" I ask her, wondering as I didn't see or hear her crying at all since I came. She smiles,
"Lisha's looking after her, my bestie of course, I can trust her and I didn't want her ruining our lovely, romantic date for us" She replies. I smile.

"Let's go then, my love" I say and grab her hand. I intertwine our fingers together and she smiles and blushes even more. We get to the car and I obviously be a gentleman, and open her door. Her face goes really red and I just grin even more. I close her door and go to the driver side and sit. I start the car and drive to the beach.