five - i got hurt

It just hurts so much,
so I don't want to talk about it.

It just hurts so much,so I don't want to talk about it

⚠️ - Rape

Betty Cooper

We headed to the Whyte Wyrm on Jughead's motorcycle. It only took us a couple of minutes because the trailer park was so close to the bar.

When we go inside, I could tell something bad was going to happen tonight. Everyone was drinking and most of them were already drunk. Some girls were dressed in slutty lingerie and were dancing to the music on a pole while some old Serpents throwing money at them. Other people were making out and doing other stuff.

Jughead could tell by my worried face that I was uncomfortable so he held me closer to him to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. My feelings for Jughead has grown these past few days and I couldn't believe how close our bodies were at the moments. I could feel him breathing on my neck which sent shivers down my spine.

"Want a drink?" Jughead asked, interrupting me from my thoughts. "I don't drink, sorry" I tell him and he just nods. "Okay, don't apologise though." He chuckles and I laugh with him too.

His smile.

Oh gosh, I'm falling in love with him...

-Time pass-

I went out of the toilet and I couldn't find Jughead anywhere. I started worrying a bit because I didn't know anyone here and the Serpents bar could be a little dangerous, you know? Suddenly, a mid 30 year old man grabbed my arm and I gasped at his touch. I tried to get him off me but he covered my mouth and took me to a room. While the loud music was playing, nobody could hear my screams.

He pushed me into a room upstairs of the bar and shut the door. Suddenly, he started to take off my clothes and I knew what was happening. Most of my clothes were on the floor as he grabbed a condom, I tried to run out but he slapped me which made me fall straight to the floor. I tried to get up but he yanked me to the bed.

He quickly inserted himself into me as I cried. I knew that I couldn't do anything so I stopped trying to fight back. When he was done he chucked my clothes back to me and yelled for me to not tell anyone. Soon he left and I just bawled my eyes out while putting my clothes on.

 Soon he left and I just bawled my eyes out while putting my clothes on

Jughead Jones

I went to grab another drink while Betty was in the bathroom. When I got it, I waited outside the bathroom for about 5 minutes before going in to check on her as she still didn't come out. I looked for her and she wasn't there which concerned me.

Soon after, I went upstairs to search for her as I couldn't find her downstairs and I heard loud sobs coming from a room. I quickly opened it and saw Betty there crying while putting her clothes on... why was her clothes off in the first place?

"Betty!" I shout and run up to her. She cries even more as I pull her into my embrace. "You're safe now, you're safe" I kept whispering into her ear when I knew what had happened.

This all happened because of me.

It's all my fault.

I'm going to kill that b**tard.