four - i like him

Can't stop staring at those
ocean eyes.

Can't stop staring at thoseocean eyes

Betty Cooper

I woke up cuddling Jughead. It was so sweet of him for letting me stay with him, I really didn't have a place to go as I'm not that close with anyone and none of my relatives live here. I hardly have any money either so this is just a lose-lose situation for me.

Jughead soon wakes up, yawning, which interrupts me from my thoughts. "Morning" He says while unwrapping his hands from me. When he let go of me, I felt.... sad? Wait a second.....

Do I like-like Jughead?

"Morning to you too" I reply to him. He gets up and I ask where he's going. "To make breakfast." He answers. "I'll help!" I say cheerfully and rush out of bed and go to the kitchen in his trailer to help him make breakfast.

We soon make eggs, toast and bacon and place them on plates and then set them onto the table. I grab two cups and orange juice and fill the cups out with the juice and place them onto the table for me and Jug. We eat breakfast in a comfortable silence and I find myself staring at him every now and then.

"Jug... I just wanted to say... thank you so much. You have been so nice to me. Is there any way I could pay you back?" I ask him. He shakes his head 'no.' "No Betts, I did it because you're my friend and friends are always there for each other. I don't want anything back from you." He replies. Did he just.... friend zone me? Well this definitely means that he really doesn't like me.

Jughead Jones

Jughead Jones

Me and Betty have just been sitting down on the couch, on our phones, for about an hour. This was getting boring now so I decided to speak up. "What are we going to do today?" I ask her. "I don't know, I don't really mind." She replies. "Do you want to go to the bar today, where my Serpents hang out?" I ask her. "You're the leader, right?" She asks me. "Yeah..." I reply, I hope this wasn't a problem. "Sure." She agrees.

We get ready, well... I just wore my usual but "a woman needs to take her time to look beautiful" Betty quoted so I'm waiting for her right now. She comes out wearing a beautiful, baby pink, figure hugging dress. I stare at her for a while and she notices because she chuckles. I blush slightly and we leave my trailer off to the bar.

The Whyte Wyrm....

where there's only trouble.