nine - seizures

People who have seizures aren't weird,
they're more normal than you
and experience things that you don't.

People who have seizures aren't weird,they're more normal than youand experience things that you don't

Jughead Jones

"Jughead!" Toni comes into our classrooms and shouts my name. "Betty-" She didn't get to finish her sentence. When I heard Betty, I ran straight out of the classroom. I saw her being taken to the nurse. I was so worried, what happened to her?

Toni came to me and explained what she saw/what happened. "Our pervy teacher said something to her which shocked her or something and then she started shaking and fell to the floor and had a seizure" She tells me. My poor beautiful Betty.

I knock on the nurses office door. "Come in" She says. We open the door and see that Betty is lying down with her eyes closed. "Will she be okay?" I asked her. "Yes, she just had a seizure. That's all." She says. "Do you know what caused this?" I ask the nurse.

She waits for a moment, "Looks like stress, her head was boiling up so you can wait till she wakes up. I will be leaving as I need to sort something else out. Tell her to take one of these pills every morning for a week, just to prevent the seizures from happening often" She explains. "Okay thanks" I smile and she leaves.

Toni informs my teacher what happened and that I'll be staying with Betty, gets Betty's stuff and hands it over to me and then she leaves to her own class.

After about half an hour, Betty wakes up and looks exhausted. "You okay, beautiful?" I ask and I see a light blush appear on her cheeks. "Kind of, what happened?" She asks. "You had a seizure baby" I tell her and she looks sad but still blushes at the nickname I gave her. She's mine.

I give her pills to her and explain everything the doctor told me. "Thanks Jug" She smiles. I looked a little confused. "For everything. For letting me stay with you, for being there for me and for helping me through everything."

I felt like this was the moment.

I had to say the words.

3 words.

The 3 words that could either break us or make us even stronger and closer.