~1~

~Y/n pov~
*Ringgggg... Ringggggg...*
The most annoying sound ever!!! I groaned because of the sound. I quickly turn of my alarm clock.
It is currently the first day of school and I wake up prett early, It is currently 6:00 in the morning.
After i wake up i go to the bathroom and do my morning routine.
The I go to my closet and quickly find an outfit. I decided to wear this:

Then after i get ready, I go downstairs to eat breakfast

My mom greeted me, " Good Morning honey, sitdown and eat your breakfast". I nodded and sit down to eat.
Then after i eat i look at my clock to see that its already 7:00 and my class starts at 7:30.
I kissed my Mom and Dad, then I quickly grabbed my backpack

I waved my Mom  and Dad goodbye and drove to school.
-At School-
I parked my car on the parking lot and walked to the entrance of the school.
When I am walking , I bumped to someone and fell. I quickly get up and dust off. When I looked to see who I bumped too, I apologize to her " Mianhae". She accept my apology and we introdouced ourselves to each other.
Y/n: "I am Kim Y/n" and you?
She introdouced herself
Unknown: "I am Lee Irene".
Then she said,
Irene: "Btw where are you heading to?"
I said
Y/n: "To the principal office. Can you show me where is it?"
Irene: "Yes sure, My pleasure :) "
Then we headed to the principal office and I get my schedule.
Irene: "So Y/n let me see your schedule, maybe we have the same classes"
I gave her my schedule and she looked at it and she smiled.
Irene: "Well it looks like we have same classes"
We giggled and headed to our respective classroom.
-Classroom-
We sat at the back part of the room. Then moments later the teacher came.
Teacher: "Good Morning class, I am Ms. Min"
We all greeted her and sit down. Then moment later the door open widely and there are 7 boys standing.
Teacher: "Why all of you are late?"
Unknown guy: "None of your bussines"
I got shocked by his answer.
Tecaher: "DONT TALK TO YOUR TEACHER LIKE THAT!"
The guy just ignored her and just sit down on the 7 chairs left beside Irene. Then one of them smirked at me. But I just shrugged it off.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Sorry Guys it is a long chapter hehehe. But hope you like it. I promise I will improve my writings to my other chapters.
I purple you!💜