~3~

~Y/n pov~
*Alarm clock sound
I woke up from the annoying sound of my alarm. Then I get kut of bed and walk to my bathroom to do my morning routine. After Took a shower, I got to my closet and pick my outfit for the day.

 After Took a shower, I got to my closet and pick my outfit for the day

I decided to wear this because it is a bit cold today.
After I get ready I go down stairs to eat breakfast. My Mom and Dad greeted me.
Mom and Dad: "Good Morning Y/n"
I greeted them too.
Y/n: "Good Morning Mom and Dad"
So after that I sat down at the dining area and I ate my breakfast. My Mom cooked some French toast with some Orange Juice. After I ate my breakfast. I waved goodbye to my parents and Get my bag. Then I got out of the house then got in my car.
I drove to school.
-20 mins later-
I arrive at my school.
-At school-
I parked my car at the parking lot and Walk at the park nearby the school. I sat at one of the bench, and waited for my friend F/n. 5 mins later she arrived. We walk inside the campus and go to our lockers. Then Irene says to me.
Irene: "Y/n, I need to go to my bathroom real quick. Stay here, Wait for me :))"
Y/n:  "Sure :))"
Then she left.
~Jimin pov~
So today, I decided to bully Y/n. I already told to Bts what are my plans for Y/n, at first they did not agree for my plans. But I make sure to them that it will be okay (mwahahaha)
~Y/n pov~
While I get the stuffs I needed for my classes, I got dragged by someone. I can't see the person dragging me. Then we stopped at a abandoned classroom. The person that drags me pushed me inside. I can't see my surroundings because the light is off, It was pretty dark. Then the person tied my hands. The person then turn on the light, and It was Jimin...
A moment later he grabbed my hair harshly, and whispered to me,
Jimin: "Do you know who I was?!"
I answered him,
Y/n: "N-no and I don't care who you are!" I stutter
Jimin: "So you have attitude huh?! I like that" he smirked
Y/n: "Let me go idiot!"
Jimin: "Oh! So I'm an idiot now?!"
Y/n: " Yes you are!"
Jimin: "Well Ok! Hahahaha"
He suddenly grab a bucket full of water and he then dumped it at me. I am now soaking wet!
Y/n: " What the f- why did you do that!"
Jimin: "Thats for calling me idiot! So who is idiot now? Huh!"
Y/n: "Let me out! Please! HELP! HELP!"
Jimin: "Get out by yourself!"
He then left me behind. I was now alone and all soaked up. I remeber I have pocket knife (its for emergency purposes yah know? Hehe) in my jeans back pocket. I tried to get it and succeded. Then I cut off the rope and I was free. My wrsit hurt so bad and I am really cold.
Then I get my stuffs and Went out the room. I quickly headed to the locker area and I saw Irene, I called her and she saw me.
Irene: "Oh my gosh Y/n, what happened to you?!" She said worriedly
Y/n: "Jimin just dumped water on me and grabbed my hair harshly! That idiot!"
Irene: "Stay away from him Y/n. Please! And come on, lets go to the bathroom, so you can change, You might get some cold"
Then I get my extra clothes and shoes from my locker and we go to the bathroom so I can change.

 Please! And come on, lets go to the bathroom, so you can change, You might get some cold"Then I get my extra clothes and shoes from my locker and we go to the bathroom so I can change

I quicky change into this. Luckily I have extra clothes in my locker.
After I change, We quickly go to our classroom.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
So yah guys this was a bit long Sorry hehe. So yahhh hope you all like it!😚