~8~

~Jimin pov~
Minutes later Y/n's mom came, she really looked like Y/n they can be siblings hehe ^~^
Then suddenly Mrs. Kim approach me,
Mrs. Kim: Hey, Jimin right? :))
Jimin: Oh nice meeting you Mrs. Kim :))
Mrs. Kim: You too! Btw, where is Y/n?
Jimin: This way Ma'am.
Then we headed to the clinic.
The nurse approach Mrs. Kim
Nurse: Good Day Mrs. Kim, Y/n has high fever but she will feel better soon, I already gave her medicine and fever patch so her temperature will cool down, just give her right medication and she will feel better by tomorrow. But don't stress her too much cause her fever might get worse :))
Mrs. Kim: Oh thank you Ms. for taking care of Y/n
Nurse: My pleasure Mrs. Kim, and thanks to Jimin she took Y/n here in the clinic.
Mrs. Kim: Oh thank you very much Jimin!
Jimin: No problem Mrs. Kim, its my pleasure to help Y/n
Mrs. Kim: Oh what a well mannered boy, Y/n is very luck to have a friend like you!
Jimin: Thank you Mrs. Kim *eww why would I be Y/n's friend but who cares Mrs. Kim only think about that but she doesn't really know about the truth*
Mrs. Kim: Alright, we will get going now. Bye!
Nurse: Alright Bye, have a safe trip.
Then I help Mrs. Kim carry Y/n to their car. *aish this girl, she is so heavy! she is lucky that is sick "eye roll"*
Mrs. Kim: Thank you very much Jimin for helping me carry Y/n and helping her.
Jimin: No problem Mrs. Kim, Bye be safe!
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞Sorry guys for being inactive these past few months, as you can read on my note, School has been really busy and stressfull this past few months T_T But I promise you guys that I will finish this story :)) thanks for supporting me!
xoxo love yah all!💜