~7~

~The Next day~
-Y/n pov-
I woke up at 6:00, and I feel dizzy. I get out of my comfy bed, and try to walk steady. I feel like my surrounding is spinning.
I get to my bathroom and do my everyday routine. After that I go downstairs, I go to the kitchen and get some medicine.
Then after I take some medicine, I just grab some apple because I don't feel like eating breakfast. Then I get my backpack and go to school.
~At school~
When I got to my school, I still feel dizz and I feel like my temperature is very hot, but I didn't mind it.
Just before I can enter the school building, someone grabbed me by my wrist and pull me hard.
I try to wiggle from his grip but it was too tight. Then after a moment we stopped at the back of the school building.
When I look at the person that grabbed me, It was one and only Park Jimin!
I try to run away but he trapped me by his arms. I punched him but it was no use, I was too weak for him.
He then opened his mouth and said,
Jimin: Flirting with Yoongi hyung huh?!
Y/n: huh? What are you talking about?
Jimin: Acting innocent? *smirk* I saw you talking to hyung and smiling like crazy...
Y/n: First of all I am smiling to Yoongi oppa because he apologized to me. Second, I am not flirting with him, and Third I am not crazy!
Jimin: Telling lies huh?! I saw you flirting to hyung with my two eyes!
Y/n: Ok if thats what you thin- *I suddenly felt dizzy and the last thing I remember everything went black...
-Jimin pov-
While Y/n is talking she suddenly passed out, But I quickly catch her. She was very hot.
I quickly carry her bridal style and go directly to the school clinic.
~Clinic~
Nurse: Lay her down on the bed carefully
I nodded and lay Y/n on the bed carefully.
Nurse: What happened?
Jimin: She passed out while we were talking
The nurse nodded
Nurse: I will just quickly get the thermometer
I nodded, then she left. I was so shocked about what happened. I felt bad for Y/n. *But nah! She deserve it because she is flirting with Hyung!*
Moment later the nurse came back holding a thermometer.
She placed it on Y/n's forehead and it beeped.
Nurse: Oh my! Y/n has high fever she needs to go home and rest. Then Jimin can you call Y/n's parents so they can get Y/n. But I will get some fever patch so it will lessen the heat.
I nodded and I get Y/n's phone from her pocket.
I open it and suprisingly it doesn't have passcode. I unlocked it, I saw her wallpaper, It was her and her brother I think. Then I quickly go to the contacts and call her parents.
-Call-
Y/n's mom: Hello, Y/n!
Jimin: Uhm Annyeong Ma'am I am Jimin, Y/n's friend.
Y/n's mom: oh annyeong, I am Mrs. Kim. Btw, what happened to Y/n?
Jimin: She passed out Mrs. Kim, Can you fetch her? The nurse said she need to rest.
Mrs. Kim: Ohh my, Is she alright?!
Jimin: Yes Mrs. Kim she is alright, right now she is still asleep.
Mrs. Kim: Oh thanks for taking care of her. I will be there just a moment. Thanks again Jimin! Bye see you later.
Jimin: Your welcome Mrs. Kim! Bye!
-end call-
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Sorry guys for not updating :(( School has been very busy lately.
We got to do some special projects. But we are all done on our projects so I will update more guys, stay tune!
Xoxo, Love yah all <3