~4~

~Y/n pov~
After we go inside our classroom, all students attention where on me,
Student 1: That's what she gets from calling Jimin idiot!
Student 2: Huh! Loser!
Student 3: Owww coward!
I didn't mind what they said, I quickly go to my seat and took a nap. We still have 20 mins before the class start. But before I lay my head down I saw Jimin smirked at me. I just shrugged it off.
Minutes later someone tap my shoulder, It was Irene. I quickly sit properly and fix my self. Our teacher come, and we all greeted her. Then she spoke,
Our teacher said, "Ok class we have a new student". She quickly gestured to someone outside or room. It was a guy, about my age. He quickly stand in front.
Teacher: "Ok so can you introduce yourself?"
Unknown guy: "Yes Ms. :))"
Unknown guy: "Annyeonghaseyo, My Name is Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai, Please take care of me :))"
Then my teacher said that Kai will seat next to me beside the window, because that is the only vacant seat.
Then someone tap my shoulder it was Kai, "Hi nice to meet you My name is Kai, what's yours?"
Y/n: "I'am Kim Y/n, but you can call me Y/n :)) Nice to meet you too!"
Kai: "Um Y/n, can you do me a favor?"
Y/n: "Sure, what is it?"
Kai: "Can we be friends? It's ok if you don't want :> "
Y/n: "We can be friends. Who doesn't want to be friends with you? You seem to be a cool and nice person"
Kai: "Thanks!"
Y/n: "Btw, do you want to sit with us at luncht time?"
Kai: "Sure :))"
-30 mins later-
The bell rang, it is already lunch break. Me, F/n, and Kai walked to the cafeteria.
We order some food (Shawarma, Fruit soda and some fresh strawberries) Then we sat at one of the tables. I introduced Kai to Irene, We chatted and ate our lunch. Then after we ate, we go back to our classroom and wait for our teacher.
-Class skip-
After our class finished we decided to go home. I walked to the parking lot of the school, get inside my car and drove home.
-At Home-
I parked my car, and headed inside our house. I quickly get in my room, change from my uniform to comy clothes,

 I quickly get in my room, change from my uniform to comy clothes,

(A.n ignore the unnesecary things)
After that, I go downstairs to eat dinner, since my parents is still not home, I cooked dinner by myself (I don't want to depend always on our maids :> )
I cooked, kimchi fried rice and pork belly (And sprite *jhope voice heheheh)
Then after I eat, i washed the dishes and go upstairs to my room.
I decided to sleep early, beacause I am a bit tired.

(Thanks for reading, just keep voting guys love you all)