~2~

~Jimin pov~
We arrived at the school at 8:00, We are late but we don't care. Because Taehyung's dad own this school. So we can do whatever we want.
So we headed to our clasroom. Then when we open the door our, Our teacher yelled at us and she looked very annoyed. But we ignored her and walked at the back of the room. Because that is our place. But I saw two girls there. One of them I recognized it is Irene, She is a old student but the one beside her. She looks like a new student because I did not see her before. Before I sat down at my chair, I smirked at her, But she just looked away. I have a new person to bully I thought to myself. I will annoy her till the end of the school year!
Teacher: "So back to class, So please introduced yourself"
Y/n: " Hi my name is Kim Y/n, nice meeting you all, I hope we can get all along. Please take care of me"
Teacher: "Ok you may take your seat, So for our todays topic *blah *blah *blah"
~Jimin pov~
So that was her name. Get ready Y/n👿
-40 mins later-
~Y/n pov~
After our class ended we headed to our cafeteria.
Then we ordered some pizza, coke, and frozen yogurt.
After we ate our lunch we headed to our clasroom.
-Fast forward after school-
Me and Irene, decided to go to a nearby Milktea shop. We go to the parking lot and got in my car.
We drove to the Milktea shop.
-Milktea Shop-
When we got there, we headed to the cashier and order 2 Wintermelon milktea and 2 Rainbow crepe cake ^~^
After we ordered we sat on a table and wait for our order. We talk about stuffs. Then we heared the shop door open, and when we look there we saw...
BTS!
We ignored them and just wait for our order, then a moment later our order arrive. We eat it happily :))
Then after we ate and talk about stuffs. We decided to go home.
I drove Irene home and I go home.
~Jimin pov~
After class me and the guys decided to go to a milktea shop. We get to our cars and drove there. When me arrive there, we saw Y/n and Irene. They us but they decided to ignore our presence. Then we headed to a table nearby and we tell our orders to Hoseok hyung. Minutes later Hoseok hyung came back and we wait for our orders. When our orders arrive. Y/n and Irene get up and exit the shop. I ignored them and continue eating and talking to my friends.
~Y/n pov~

-At home-
After I parked my car, I went inside our house. My mom and Dad is not home because they are currently at work. So I go to the kitchen and get some snacks. After that I went to my room, put my bag down and change to some comfy clothes.

 After that I went to my room, put my bag down and change to some comfy clothes

Then I go to my bed and Do my homeworks. After I finish my homework I heard the front door open. Then I go downstairs and saw my Mom and Dad. They have bought some foods. Then we go to the dining room and eat our dinner. Then after we ate I give goodnight kisses to my Mom and Dad. And I went to my room and did my skincare routine and Go to bed, I just scroll in my phone for a while and Slept a moment after.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
I finished this chapter. Yasssssss!😂💓 Hope you like it!💗 (Sorry for the long chapter ^~^)