~6~

~Jimin pov~
They all felt sorry for Y/n, but I don't care about her *smirk*
If you will ask why I hated her, I don't really know, but it doesn't matter (hehehe)
She deserve it btw.
We all go to the clinic and Taehyung carry Y/n inside. Jin Hyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok Hyung, went inside with Taehyung.
-Outside the clinic-
I was in a deep thought about why I hate Y/n.
Yoongi: Earth to Jimin! Hey you punk! Hyung said annoyingly.
Jimin: Uh why Hyung? Sorry I was just thinking some things (>_<)
Then suddenly Jin Hyung walks outside, He looked guilty.
Jin: Ms. Mina (the nurse) said that Y/n hit her head badly but she is fine now. But she need to be relaxed, she must not be stressed or mad. Because she might feel dizziness or something (sorry I don't know what it may cause heheh)
All: Ok! :)) (except Jimin he just rolled his eyes)
Namjoon: Since we were all fine now and it is already time to go home, we should all headed home. Btw, Yoongi hyung can you drive Y/n to her house?
Yoongi: Of course!
Then Yoongi helped Y/n walked to his car and he drive Y/n home safely.
-At Y/n's house-
Y/n: Ah Yoongi oppa! Thanks for driving me :))
Yoongi: You're welcome, and sorry for the accident we do really apologize for it.
Y/n: Oh it's ok Yoongi oppa, I should be the one who is truly sorry because I was too clumsy.
Yoongi: No, no, It is our plan to prank you but we failed. We didn't expect to hurt you. I am very sorry for our actions.
Y/n: I already forgive you oppa and also Bts
Yoongi: Thanks Y/n! See you
Y/n: No problem oppa, See you!
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Finlly guys examinatin week is over, Finally it is christmas break! I'll promise you guys that I will be updating this christmas break :))
Love yah all, xoxo