~11~

~Y/n's's pov~

-School-
After we got to school I quickly parked at the school parking lot, and me and Irene wakled to the school entrance.

Then we head to our locker to get some stuffs, but unfortunately we saw BTS there.

I just ignored them and I put on my passcode, open my locker and get my books to use for the first period.

But suddenly I remember that mom reminded me to thank Jimin. I said to Irene that I will just talk to Jimin and she said ok.

I akwardly go to to them and I excused Jimin for a moment.

Me: Uhmmm, excuse me guys, can I excuse Jimin for a moment?
Taehyung: Of course :]

I grabbed Jimin's wrist and we headed to the abandoned room cause I don't want anyone to see us talking to each other.

Jimin: What do you want?! *He ask annoyingly*
Me: I just want to thank you for bringing me to the clinic yesterday.
Jimin: Oh that's all?!
Me: What do you want me to do? Kneel infront of you and praise you? *eye roll*
Jimin: That's not what I mean, but I like that, feisty! *smirk*
Me: How I wish I can erase those smirk!
Jimin: Then keep wishing! Btw you are so heavy yesterday! Damn, what do you eat? Rocks or something?
Me: Idiot! But fyi my mom forced me to thank you *eye roll*
Jimin: Ohhh good to know cause I don't care about you or your stupid "thank you" for your information also.

After what he said, I feel so annoyed! So I just walked out the room but before I step out ther room Jimin shouted.

Jimin: Oh Kitty! Are you mad?
Me: Kitty your ass!

I ignored him and I just walked out. Playboy I mumbled to myself.

-//Thank you guys for reading :)) Vote and comment! Sorry for the grammatical errors //-