2.

Do what you want,even you ignite your fingers as candles you will not please everyone افعل ما يرضيك فلو أوقدت أصابعك العشرة شمعا لن تُرضي الجميع

Aaina.

They say when life gives you lemons, go make a lemonade. What to do when life gives you no other choice? They say that we always have a choice. But do we?

I'm sure hundreds of women in my position would have chose to run away, hundreds would have been happy that they were getting married to a rich famous man, hundreds would have tried to convince themselves that things would be okay.

And hundreds would have simply sat, just the way I was sitting right now, in this Prime Minister House, Murree..contemplating life.

Most women at their engagement day pamper themselves, they go to incredible salons, they get spa treatments, they get manicures and pedicures, they click selfies and then find the perfect one to post, just to show their pre and post engagement glow.

I, on the other hand, was sat down, watching game of thrones, cuddled up in the warmth of a blanket.

It wasn't just my love for the show, or for Robb stark who was brutally murdered, but also the fact that it was the only thing making me feel alright at the moment.

I hadn't spoken to Zaydaan ever since that day. He had left with his brother, right after uttering those horrible words to me.

His father and mother had been quite kind and polite, as they usually were. I had been my usual self too.

The Prime Minister, Zaydaan's father, he seemed kind enough but also cunning enough.

His mother, well..she was quite sweet and warm.

I was still shaken up though.

He had been absolutely horrible to me. He had no words of comfort for me, he had nothing nice to say.

His words, they rang in my mind all the time. Lessons, he said. I wasn't his student, I wasn't meant to obligate him. And yet, I already knew what he expected from me.

I just didn't know if I could mould myself into a dutiful wife. I was a dutiful daughter because I was brought up that way. How could I ever become a dutiful wife?

How could I become someone like my mother?

As my eyes stared at Tyrion Lannister on my screen, my mind went back to what the day really was.

My engagement day.

I was sat in a big room, in the hills of Murree, with nothing but worry in my head.

The day, this freaking happy news was going to be announced.

Prime Minister Idrees Ziagil's son and Minister of foreign affairs, Zaydaan Ziagil engaged to Business Tycoon Imran Sikander's daughter.